FHI 360 Director Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs. FHI 360 Uganda looking for “Director Monitoring Evaluation and Learning“. Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before June 15, 2023.
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization based in North Carolina. FHI 360 operates in more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories. Established in 1971, the organization manages projects relating to family planning and reproductive health. In 1986 the organization began a worldwide response to HIV/AIDS.
The FHI 360 has published a job vacancy announcement on June 03, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Director Monitoring Evaluation and Learning to be based in Kampala, Uganda.
|Recruiter||Family Health International (FHI 360)|
|Position||Director Monitoring Evaluation and Learning|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Eight years|
|Application Deadline||June 15, 2023|
FHI 360 Job Vacancy 2023
Reporting to the Chief of Party, the Director MEL will work closely with the rest of the USAID MCHN program teams to execute the following responsibilities:
- Provide leadership in the routine collection, management, and use of family health data for adaptive management, resource optimization, quality improvement and learning.
- Oversees family health (reproductive, maternal newborn, child health, family planning and nutrition) MEL activities in close collaboration with the MEL Director and Associate Director
- Develops and directly contributes to the development and implementation of the family health component of MEL plan, tools and systems and oversees the implementation and integration of a Collaborating, Learning and Adapting (CLA) approach to collect, interpret, and apply data and project learning that demonstrates impact and project accountability and progress, and informs adaptation of project activities.
- Develops and supports the design and implementation of high-quality quantitative and qualitative surveys and participatory methodologies to monitor program quality for performance and results.
- Promotes dissemination and use of lessons learned by the project team and partners.
- Provides training to staff and primary stakeholders on the MEL plan and tools.
- Conduct data collection and verification and contribute project performance and data reports as required.
- Oversees capacity development activities on MEL topics, including the development of relevant workshop materials, development of MEL guides and direct technical support to grantees on MEL.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Position in Organization:
- Full time
- Posted Yesterday
- job requisition id – 2023200892
- Master’s Degree in monitoring and evaluation (M&E), epidemiology, biostatistics, statistics, public health, research methods or related field.
- At least eight (8) years of work experience with public health programs, including research for health programs, demonstrating progressively increasing level of responsibility. Experience in maternal, newborn, child health and nutrition programs will be of added advantage.
- Excellent health data analytical skills coupled with proven ability in using data innovative data presentation visuals like graphs, charts, maps, and GIS.
- Excellent ability in navigating and using host government data systems like mTRAC and DHIS2 for reporting or analysis.
- Excellent ability to articulate oral and written technical information clearly and effectively to both technical and non-technical audiences; and
- Demonstrated experience in successfully moving analysis, evaluation, and research findings to program actions.
How to Apply FHI 360 Director Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: June 15, 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.