FHI 360 IT Officer Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs. FHI 360 Uganda looking for “IT Officer“. Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before March 24, 2023.
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization based in North Carolina. FHI 360 operates in more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories. Established in 1971, the organization manages projects relating to family planning and reproductive health. In 1986 the organization began a worldwide response to HIV/AIDS.
The FHI 360 has published a job vacancy announcement on March 13, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of IT Officer to be based in Kampala, Uganda.
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum One years|
|Application Deadline||March 24, 2023|
FHI 360 Job Vacancy 2023
Typical Physical Demands:
- Typical office environment.
- Ability to spend long hours looking at computer screen and doing repetitive work on a keyboard.
- Ability to sit and stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift/move up to 5 lbs.
Position in Organization:
- Full time
- Posted Today
- job requisition id – 2023200452
Technology to be Used:
- Personal Computer/Laptop, Microsoft applications (i.e., Office 365, SharePoint, Skype/Zoom/Teams), cell phone/mobile technology, and standard office equipment.
- Less than 10%
How to Apply FHI 360 IT Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://fhi.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/FHI_360_External_Career_Portal/job/IT-Officer_Requisition-2023200452
The Closing Date: March 24, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.