FHI 360 Supply Chain Associate Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs. FHI 360 Uganda looking for “Supply Chain Associate“. Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before June 19, 2023.
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization based in North Carolina. FHI 360 operates in more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories. Established in 1971, the organization manages projects relating to family planning and reproductive health. In 1986 the organization began a worldwide response to HIV/AIDS.
The FHI 360 has published a job vacancy announcement on June 08, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Supply Chain Associate to be based in Kampala, Uganda.
FHI 360 Job Vacancy 2023
Roles and Responsibilities
- Coordinate and work with the Medicines Management Supervisors to implement the bi-monthly Reproductive Health Supervision, Performance, Assessment, and Recognition Strategy (SPARS) at priority health facilities.
- Ensure verification and submission of the RH SPARS assessment findings in the Pharmaceutical Information Portal (PIP).
- Operationalize the RH Alternative Distribution strategy for optimize access to RH commodities.
- Using a CQI approach, conduct targeted onsite supply chain mentorships to improve stores and stock management.
- Work closely with health facility teams to ensure accurate forecasting, quantification, reporting, and timely submission of RMNCAH and Nutrition commodity orders using the NMS+ Client Self-Service Portal and eLMIS.
- In collaboration with the KCCA Medical Logistics Technical Officer, compile and share RMNCAH and Nutrition commodity order fulfillment rate analyses within 7 days of delivery of supplies by NMS or JMS.
- Support KCCA health facilities to carry out data-driven procurement planning and procurement plan performance review.
- Conduct weekly RMNCAH and Nutrition commodity stock status monitoring and institute corrective actions including redistribution to understocked health facilities.
- Provide technical support for data-driven annual procurement planning for MCNH commodities to KCCA and supported health facilities.
- Assist the KCCA supply chain and medicines stores teams in the planning, management, and monitoring of outgoing and inbound deliveries of vaccines and related commodities to KCCA’s and Division Vaccine stores and sites; and collecting and managing data on stocks available at these sites.
- Ensure integration of supply chain into the city hall and division performance review meetings.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the supervisor.
Position in Organization:
- Full time
- Posted Yesterday
- job requisition id – 2023200943
- Bachelor of Pharmacy.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in providing pharmaceutical logistics technical support at the subnational level in public health programs in Uganda.
- Experience working with district stakeholders in the implementation of donor-funded programs using a district-led programming approach.
- Prior work experience in a USAID-funded program is an added advantage.
- Experience in Logistics Management information systems (NMS+ and eLIMS) and the Pharmaceutical Information Portal including the SPARS reporting platforms.
- Demonstrate good analytical and presentation skills with Microsoft office packages
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with various
- stakeholders towards the achievement of common goals
- Willingness to be flexible and adapt to changing priorities and deadlines
How to Apply FHI 360 Supply Chain Associate Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: June 19, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.