FHI 360 Technical Officer Jobs 2023 – Nigeria NGO Jobs. FHI 360 Nigeria looking for “Technical Officer”. Applicants with a BS/BA in Journalism may apply on or before 08 July 2023.
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in Health, Education, Nutrition, Environment, Economic Development, Civil Society, Gender, Youth, Research and Technology; creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 60 countries, all 50 U.S. states and all U.S. territories.
FHI 360 Technical Officer Jobs 2023
The FHI 360 has published a job vacancy announcement on 27 June 2023 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of Technical Officer to be based in Maiduguri, Nigeria.
FHI 360 Job Vacancy 2023
Basic Function: The Technical Officer-Media and Communications will work closely with the Grants & Communication Coordinator in the creation and delivery of memorandums, organizational materials and announcements, donor and external success stories, events and other deliverables pertaining to organizational communications.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Prepares a variety of promotional and informational materials including factsheets, articles, blog posts, bulletins, pamphlets, video and other related media material.
- Provides photography support for all reports and communications materials with a robust archive.
- Layout Hausa and Kanuri versions of program publications and IEC materials.
- Work collaboratively with the in-house originators of the work ensuring that all designs are appropriate for the publication.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualification & Experience:
- BS/BA in Journalism and/or graphic design-related field with 5 – 7 years of relevant experience in design work in print and electronic settings.
- Or MS/MA degree in graphic design-related field with 3 – 5 years relevant experience in design work in print and electronic settings.
- Skilled in word processing and graphic design software packages, preferably MAC-based software, such as Adobe Web/Design Collection, Final Cut Pro, Maya 3D.
- Demonstrated success in multicultural environments is required.
- Prior experience in a non-governmental organization (NGO) is required.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply FHI 360 Technical Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 08 July 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.