Fred Hollows Foundation Zonal Program Advisor Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. Fred Hollows Foundation Ethiopia looking for “Zonal Program Advisor“. Applicants with a degree in First Degree may apply on or before 26th May 2023.
Fred got things done. He always pushed for change and, because of that, put in motion a legacy to end avoidable blindness. In his time as a humanitarian and eye surgeon, Fred helped restore eyesight to thousands of people in Australia and overseas.
The Fred Hollows Foundation has published a job vacancy announcement on 17th May 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Zonal Program Advisor to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
Fred Hollows Foundation Job Vacancy 2023
- Support the development of NTD annual implementation plans for the assigned zones in collaboration with the Zonal Health Department NTD teams and advocate for appropriate resource allocation within the zones and woreda health offices annual budget.
- Coordinate, supervise and provide technical assistance for the implementation of SAFE strategy in all woredas of the zones.
- Provide technical assistance to woredas to incorporate all FHF initiatives and programs in woreda based planning and closely work with them for effective implementation.
- Identify gaps and provide trainings and other capacity building measures to woredas in the implementation of SAFE strategy for Trachoma.
- Support the Zonal Health Department and Woreda Health Offices for the implementation of FHF initiatives for comprehensive eye care.
- Organize and facilitate Zonal level NTD/Trachoma elimination Taskforce meetings.
- Collaborate very closely with NGO partners for coordination and integrated MDAs.
- Supervise and work closely with the Zonal Finance Officers for effective management of the sub grant (fixed amount award) budget to make sure all agreed terms and conditions are understood and adhered to.
- Liaises, regularly communicates, and maintains good relations with key partners including Zonal Health Department, Woreda Health Offices, and Health facilities to ensure successful project implementation.
- Maintain adequate records of activities, reports and baseline data of the project area
- Prepare periodic activity reports and submit to the Zonal Health Department (ZHD) and FHF.
- Performs other assignments as may be required and as directed by the immediate supervisor.
Position in Organization:
- Zonal Program Advisor
- Requisition ID: 1628
- Posted: 16/05/2023
- Location: Ethiopia
- Deadline: 26th May 2023
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum of First Degree in Public Health/Nursing/Ophthalmic Officer or related fields from a recognized institution.
- Minimum of five years of relevant experience in public health, eye care or disease prevention and control programs.
- Previous experience of working in trachoma intervention particularly MDA program coordination.
How to Apply Fred Hollows Foundation Zonal Program Advisor Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://career10.successfactors.com/career?career_ns=job_listing&company=thefredhol&navBarLevel=JOB_SEARCH&rcm_site_locale=en_GB&career_job_req_id=1628&selected_lang=en_GB
The Closing Date: 26th May 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.