Fundi Bots Teaching Associate Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs. Fundi Bots Uganda looking for “Teaching Associate“. Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before March 20, 2023.
Fundi Bots promotes improved practical science education in African schools and communities through the provision of hands on skills and project-based training with a strong focus on rural and underprivileged regions and a push for equitable inclusion for Girls.
Fundi Bots’ mission is to accelerate science learning in Africa. To achieve this, we use practical learning tools like robot-building to improve learning outcomes. Through the process of building robots, the students get practical skills in computer science, electrical and electronics engineering, mechanical engineering, computer programming and soft skills like project management, teamwork and innovation.
The Fundi Bots has published a job vacancy announcement on March 10, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Teaching Associate to be based in Kampala, Uganda.
|Total Vacant Post||01|
|Experience Required||Minimum Two years|
|Application Deadline||March 20, 2023|
Fundi Bots Job Vacancy 2023
Key Result Areas
- Planning daily lessons.
- Developing Robotics learning activities and hands-on material for classes.
- Monitoring Robotics student growth to identify strengths and areas for improvement.
- Providing regular feedback to students.
- Carrying out Robotics trainings in integrated schools
- Participating in Robotics outreaches
- Conducting evaluations of the trainings
- Reporting on learning and progress of students and teachers
- Projects development.
- Providing extra support to students who need it.
- Using learner data to constantly refine your curriculum.
Position in Organization:
- Teaching Associate
- Location: Kampala, Uganda
- A bachelor’s degree in Education with a bias in Math/ Physics
- At least one year of previous work experience is required.
- Background in Education is an added advantage.
- Good track record with children.
- High proficiency in MS office suite, (excel, word, PowerPoint) and G-suite (Hangouts, Calendar, Drive).
- Outstanding Communication and Interpersonal Skills.
- Excellent Organization Skills.
- Great Multitasking skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Adopting a data-driven attitude towards measuring learner progress.
- Demonstrating an awareness of different student backgrounds and cultures.
How to Apply Fundi Bots Teaching Associate Jobs 2023
Send CV and Application letter to email@example.com
The deadline for submission is 20th March 2023, 5.00 p.m.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.