GAIN Project Coordinator Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs. GAIN Uganda looking for “Project Coordinator“. Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before March 29, 2023.
The Global Alliance for Improved Nutrition (GAIN) is a Swiss-based foundation launched at the United Nations in 2002 to tackle the human suffering caused by malnutrition. Working with governments, businesses and civil society, we aim to transform food systems so that they deliver more nutritious foods for all people, especially the most vulnerable.
The GAIN has published a job vacancy announcement on March 16, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Project Coordinator to be based in Kampala, Uganda.
GAIN Job Vacancy 2023
Key Responsibilities include
- Managing the project schedule, activity plan and planning milestones, supporting the tracking of progress and deliverables from project partners and implementing countries.
- Contributing to, in close collaboration with the Marketing Advisor, the design and planning of the scope, activities and objectives of the project.
- Drafting the necessary project documentation during the design, planning and end-to-end implementation of the project as per the GAIN Project Management Guidelines (PMG) i.e results framework, work plans etc. Conducting assessments and take part in proposal development.
- Identifying, escalating, tracking and resolving project issues on an ongoing basis, and proactively engaging the project team on issues which require wider attention and resolution.
- In collaboration with the Marketing Advisor, monitor risks and develop contingency plans to respond to emergencies. Making an assessment and reviewing the status of projects and providing recommendations to the project team on approaches and procedures for project implementation
- Liaise with relevant environment, gender and safeguarding specialists to ensure that themes are present and relevant in project activities.
- Contribute to building strong partnerships with civil society, INGOs, government entities, private sector and other organizations.
- Develop Terms of Reference for project consultants/suppliers hired on a short-term basis and ensure proper delivery of technical services and submission of technical and other report within ethical and procurement standards and guidelines.
Position in Organization:
- Location: Kampala, Uganda
- Salary: UGX 55,735,884 – UGX 63,752,316 per annum, depending on experience.
- Contract Type: Fixed Term
- Duration: 48 Months
- Degree or equivalent recognized international accreditation in a project management and/or Bachelors’ degree in business management, international relations, sustainable development, economics, development studies, peace and conflict studies or related field.
- Proven experience in project management
- Previous experience with business and project administration systems, including financial administration
- Previous experience in delivering projects on time / on budget, using project management processes and tools including risk management, benefits management, financial management and quality assurance.
- Proven ability in donor contracting & budget management.
- Experience in staff management, including coaching, motivation, performance assessment, conflict prevention and management.
- Experience in group facilitation to ensure effective stakeholder participation and consensus building.
- Experience of working agriculture value chain projects in Uganda
- Must be willing and able to travel
- Fluent written and verbal English
- Knowledge of one or more Ugandan languages (desirable)
How to Apply GAIN Project Coordinator Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://jobs.gainhealth.org/vacancies/982/
The Closing Date: March 29, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.