GIZ Advisor Jobs 2024 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs.
GIZ Ethiopia looking for “Advisor”.
Applicants with a Master’s Degree may apply on or before 07th February, 2024.
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit GmbH, often shortened to simply GIZ, is a German development agency headquartered in Bonn and Eschborn that provides services in the field of international development cooperation and international education work.
The GIZ has published a job vacancy announcement on 26th January, 2024 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Advisor to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
GIZ Job Vacancy 2024
- Report to the PAVM access for finance work stream lead and work hand-in-hand with other workstream members
- Develop a detailed and robust work plan for work stream activities in the short-mid and long-term
- Lead internal work stream meeting preparation, facilitation, and follow-up (daily/weekly team-wide updates, regular brainstorming sessions, senior management updates as regards to the market design workstream
- Lead and/or manage specific design and policy/strategy setting activities, including analyses (quantitative, qualitative), options assessment and recommendation setting in collaboration with the workstream owners
- Review and evaluate papers, concepts, and proposals to be used to drive the work stream agenda
- Coordinate and interact with external actors relevant for the work stream agenda
- Help structure problem statements, develop issue trees, and identify potential solutions by leverage expertise within the Africa CDC or broader set of advisors
- Draft key documents, e.g., presentations, technical design document, proposals, briefing notes, Q&A key milestones, and progress monitoring for internal and external meetings
- Manage coordination, scoping and execution of work within the work stream to ensure timely completion and alignment with overall bold program implementation plan as well as wider PAVM and continental strategy.
Position in Organization:
- Job-ID: V000056891
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Assignment period: 04/15/2024 – 12/31/2025
- Field: Public Health
- Type of employment: full- or part-time
- Application deadline: 02/07/2024
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Banking, Finance, Accounting, Public Health, International Development, or related fields; Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Business Administration, Economics, Banking, Finance, Accounting, Public Health,
- International Development, or a related field with several years of work-, supervisory and managerial experience
Several years of work experience including several years in the health sector (e.g. management consultancy, project management, market dynamics)
- Several years of demonstrable technical expertise and experience in conducting analyses on economic viability and/or developing strategies for cost-effective project management and/or public health financing
- Several years of work experience in the field in an African country in a public or private sector setting, demonstrating a deep understanding of the region’s economic, financial, and most importantly, healthcare sector
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills coupled with strong communication abilities both in writing and verbal
- Strong self-motivation and project management skills
- Business fluent in English; basic knowledge of two African Union working languages; French, Arabic or Portuguese would be an added advantage.
How to Apply GIZ Advisor Jobs 2024
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://jobs.giz.de/index.php?ac=jobad&id=71029
The Closing Date: 07th February, 2024
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.