IDI Research Assistant Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs. IDI Uganda looking for “Research Assistant“. Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before June 16, 2023.
The Infectious Diseases Institute (IDI) is a Ugandan not-for-profit organization whose mission is to strengthen health systems in Africa, with strong emphasis on infectious diseases, through research and capacity development. IDI has six operational areas through which it works to achieve its mission: Prevention, Care and Treatment; Training, Research, Laboratory services (including the CAP-certified IDI Core Lab & Translational Lab), Global Health Security and Health System Strengthening.
The IDI has published a job vacancy announcement on June 03, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Research Assistant to be based in West Nile, Uganda.
IDI Job Vacancy 2023
- Planning of study meetings
- Implementation of study activities
- Support data collection
- Ensure data quality control and assurance
- Support data management and analysis.
Position in Organization:
- No of Positions: 1
- Job Code: RAX005
- Station: West Nile
- Classification: Full-time
- Reports to: Principal Investigator
- Posted Date: 2023-06-02
- Closing Date: 2023-06-16 23:59:00
- Bachelor’s and / Master’s level training in Statistics and Public Health.
- Experience in Clinical and Population- based research
- Experience in data management and analysis using statistical software packages
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Speed and accuracy at performing tasks.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team
- Excellent communication skills organizational skills
- Flexibility to work long hours which may occasionally extend beyond normal working hours in order to complete critical tasks.
How to Apply IDI Research Assistant Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://idi.mak.ac.ug/hrms/jobs/selected/294
The Closing Date: June 16, 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.