IFC Operations Analyst Jobs 2024 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs.
IFC Ethiopia looking for “Operations Analyst”.
Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree may apply on or before 03rd February, 2024.
The International Finance Corporation is an international financial institution that offers investment, advisory, and asset-management services to encourage private-sector development in less developed countries. The IFC is a member of the World Bank Group and is headquartered in Washington, D.C. in the United States.
The IFC has published a job vacancy announcement on 25th January, 2024 for qualified Ethiopia’s to fill in the vacant post of Operations Analyst to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
IFC Job Vacancy 2024
Duties and Accountabilities:
- Perform desk research and analysis with respect to the market landscape across the Africa region, taking into account various in-country data sources to get granular country level understanding of issues and advisory opportunities.
- Keep abreast of the market intelligence and developments globally, conducting desk research and preparing initial reports with findings, graphs, etc.
- Develop financial modeling and budget analysis for projects and business line, as relevant.
- Participate in key projects and take a lead on project/client analytics and report generation.
- Participate in diagnostic missions, carry out quality review of the diagnostic reports of banks’ work streams, and help refine output quality. Help add market context and detailed analysis in the presentations and reports.
- Support project teams to organize, manage and budget scoping and appraisal missions, and prepare meeting minutes.
- Based on appraisal mission findings, support development of proposals for clients (including budget, pricing and costing research).
- Contribute to the development of project concept notes and implementation plans and assist with approval processes.
- Conduct IDD on clients.
- Calculate and report on IDGs.
- Prepare request for funds memo and legal agreements.
- Assist in procurement of appropriate experts for advisory assignments and develop TOR in coordination with project leader and middle office.
- Assist in the preparation of project supervision and completion reports, particularly tracking of key performance indicators against targets established at the outset of the project.
- Monitor project timelines to ensure objectives updates are completed within the allowable timeframe.
- Ensure adequate data quality in all project documents and provide supplementary data gathering support for evaluations.
- Assisting in planning the contents and context of conferences and other knowledge management events, including training and workshops.
- Collaborate with project team and senior consultants to carry out specific tasks including desk reviews, data analysis, financial projections, preparation of notes, taking minutes of meetings, writing memoranda, preparation of briefs and presentations.
- Work in partnership with Project Leads and the donor relations team to prepare initial drafts of semi-annual donor reports, based on project supervision documents.
- Monitor and update project budgets regularly to ensure that financial reporting is accurate, timely and aligned with SAP/PTMRS reports produced by the finance team.
- Manage interface with finance team on timely collection of client fees in line with legal agreements and submission of consultant invoices to ensure accurate financial reporting within a quarterly period.
- Manage allocation of consultant and other project costs.
- Monitor charging of staff time to ensure accurate cost allocation against available budget.
- Monitor and update budgets and spend at both the project and aggregate levels and contribute to the financial projections reports.
- Track Trust Fund spend and availability on a monthly basis and alert the project manager when funds are running low and support process of topping up trust funds.
- Liaise with donor team and FIG Advisory Middle Office team on establishing new trust funds and charge codes to ensure optimal TF structure.
- Assist practice group lead in strategy building, coordination and implementation of projects
- Work closely with project managers and analysts on selected projects and provide analytical and technical support.
- Support project managers to achieve a high degree of standardization in client deliverables (pitch, proposals, workshops, product programs, strategy documents etc.) and enhance the quality in terms of contents and analytics.
Position in Organization:
- JOB TITLE: Operations Analyst
- Job #: req25883
- Organization: IFC
- Sector: Operations
- Grade: GE
- Term Duration: 3 years 0 months
- Recruitment Type: Local Recruitment
- Location: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Required Language(s): English
- Preferred Language(s):
- Closing Date: 2/3/2024 (MM/DD/YYYY) at 11:59pm UTC
- Bachelor’s Degree in sociology, international development, law, economics, business management, telecommunications, data management, statistics, or other relevant fields or First University degree with additional years of related work experience and/or training/courses.
- Three years or more of postgraduate professional experience in a relevant field of work, in protection and accountability to the affected population, development of CFRM.
- Fluency in both oral and written communication in English. Knowledge of the local language is an added advantage.
How to Apply IFC Operations Analyst Jobs 2024
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://worldbankgroup.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?id=25883&site=1
The Closing Date: 03rd February, 2024.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs:
- Action Against Hunger Operations Director Jobs 2024
- WFP Community Feedback and Response Mechanism Officer Jobs 2024
- IFC Associate Investment Officer Jobs 2024
- Jhpiego Grant Contract and Budget Manager Jobs 2024
- Jhpiego Regional Government Affairs and Policy Lead Jobs 2024
- UNOPS Project Coordinator Jobs 2024
- UNDP Field Security Assistant Jobs 2024