IFDC County Manager Jobs 2023 – South Sudan NGO Jobs. IFDC South Sudan looking for “County Manager“. Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 15th April 2023.
IFDC is an independent non-profit organization that combines innovative research, market systems development, and strategic partnerships to spread sustainable agricultural solutions for improved soil health, food security, and livelihoods around the world.
The IFDC has published a job vacancy announcement on 10th April 2023 for qualified South Sudanese to fill in the vacant post of County Manager to be based in Budi, South Sudan.
IFDC Job Vacancy 2023
Position Description and Responsibilities: The County Manager will be a critical and trusted frontline staff member, interacting directly with a wide range of stakeholders, including local authorities, sub-awardees, farmer associations, women and youth, and other development actors involved in agriculture, agriculture value chains, and other livelihoods interventions at the county level. S/he will collaborate with target communities and donors to develop locally informed donor and community engagement plans and activities, with the assistance of the RASS Activity management team in Juba, to guarantee financial monitoring and a shared vision for success. S/he will encourage strong collaboration among sub-awardees at the county level to strengthen RASS’s agreed-upon core purpose and principles and will ensure that all decision-making is based on these. S/he will contribute to a learning environment that promotes personal and team growth, with the common understanding that the “team” always comes first, followed by the “individual.”
Education and Work Experience:
- A university degree in Agriculture and/or Agribusiness, Social Work and Social Administration, Community Development Studies, Development Studies, or any relevant field and a minimum of six years of experience implementing community-based development, humanitarian, or peacebuilding programming within a multi-dimensional, multi-functional, donor-funded project in South Sudan RASS will consider proven volunteer experience and other unpaid local community work within RASS objective areas as part of work experience.
Demonstrated Professional Knowledge:
- Local knowledge of community development needs, challenges, dynamics, community cohesion, and opportunities are considered of equal value to the minimum educational qualifications, proving that candidates can meet all other qualifications. This includes demonstrated working knowledge of activities and efforts by USAID, international Non- Governmental Organizations or UN agencies such as UNDP, UNICEF, UNOPS, FAO, and WF
Demonstrated Professional Ability:
- Proven ability to coordinate with various stakeholders and individuals with different academic and cultural backgrounds, identity, gender, and varying professional experiences. Demonstrated ability to travel and work in rural areas where RASS interventions will be implemented with a proven ability to stay calm under stress, endure hardship, and be patient, flexible and committed to delivering results on time and according to established quality Must be a critical thinker, self-starter who requires minimal supervision for working independently and within teams. Good understanding and command of standard Microsoft Office programs, such as Word, Excel, and Outlook, as well as basic petty cash management abilities.
Demonstrated Communication Skills:
- Proven ability to communicate and collaborate effectively across cultures, genders, cultural backgrounds, generations, and even language barriers, including with team members based in other countries. Must demonstrate an ability to effectively understand and communicate complex issues and challenges and propose viable solutions or mitigation strategies. Professional fluency in English and Juba Arabic a must; knowledge of local languages is an added advantage
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply IFDC County Manager Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://jobs.silkroad.com/IFDC/Careers………
The Closing Date: 15th April 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- UNOCHA Associate Humanitarian Affairs Officer Jobs 2023
- UNOCHA Humanitarian Affairs Officer Jobs 2023
- IRC Maternal and Child Health Coordinator Jobs 2023
- UNICEF Chief of Education Jobs 2023
- International Trade Centre SheTrades Consultant Jobs 2023
- NRC Integrated Programme Manager Jobs 2023
- Welthungerhilfe Expert WASH Jobs 2023
- OHCHR Administrative Officer Jobs 2023