IFRC Executive Assistant Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. IFRC Ethiopia looking for “Executive Assistant“. Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before 18th June 2023.
The International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) is the world’s largest humanitarian organization, with 192 member National Societies. As part of the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement, our work is guided by seven fundamental principles; humanity, impartiality, neutrality, independence, voluntary service, unity and universality.
The IFRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 7th June 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Executive Assistant to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
IFRC Job Vacancy 2023
Job Purpose: The Executive Assistant position provides efficient and effective executive support service to the Head of Delegation (HoD) in all administrative and logistical matters in the day-to-day running of the office. The position supports as a liaison between internal and/or external customers and the Head of Delegation.
Position in Organization:
- Executive Assistant
- Vacancy No.: S03780
- Contract Type: National
- Application Deadline: 18-Jun-2023
- Job Posted on: 05-Jun-2023
- Country: ETHIOPIA
- Duty Station: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Duty Station Status: N/A
- Duration: 12
- Accompanied Status: N/A
- Grade: To be determined
Qualification & Experience:
- University degree and professional qualification in Administration, Communication, or related area is required.
- Minimum 3 years’ professional experience in a similar role
- Professional experience working in an international organization, NGO, or other relevant international and cross-cultural environment.
- Experience in workshop planning, organisation and administrative/coordination role.
How to Apply IFRC Executive Assistant Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://www.ifrc.org/jobs/details.html?jobId=120866
The Closing Date: 18th June 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.