IGCP DevOps Engineer Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs. IGCP Uganda looking for “DevOps Engineer“. Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before June 30, 2023.
IGCP was formed in 1991 to address the long-term conservation of the mountain gorilla (Gorilla beringei beringei) and its regional afromontane forest habitat in the Virunga Bwindi Landscape. Our aim has been to work together as a single gorilla conservation program in order to expand and consolidate the successes of the Mountain Gorilla Project and other initiatives at a regional level.
The IGCP has published a job vacancy announcement on June 06, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of DevOps Engineer to be based in Kampala, Uganda.
IGCP Job Vacancy 2023
- Design, implement, and maintain scalable and reliable cloud-based infrastructure on GCP using Terraform
- Develop and maintain CI/CD pipelines using GitHub Actions to deploy applications to production
- Ensure that all backend services are highly available, performant, and secure
- Monitor and troubleshoot infrastructure issues and work closely with development teams to resolve issues
- Contribute to the backend source code
- Automate infrastructure provisioning and deployment processes to improve efficiency and reduce error
- Implement and maintain monitoring and alerting systems to ensure timely detection and resolution of issues
- Collaborate with development teams to ensure that applications are designed with scalability and high availability in mind
- Continuously evaluate new technologies and methodologies to improve infrastructure and development processes
Position in Organization:
- Level: Middle Management
- Deadline: 2023-06-30 08:35:16
- Posted: 6 hours ago
- 4+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer or a similar role
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform (GCP), including compute, run, SQL, pub/sub, storage, networking, and IAM
- Strong understanding of Terraform and Infrastructure as Code (IaC) principles
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines, preferably with GitHub Actions
- Working knowledge of backend technologies like Node.js, NestJS, and Postgres
- Good knowledge of integration patterns
- Experience with automated testing frameworks like Jest, Mocha, or Cypress
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
How to Apply IGCP DevOps Engineer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: June 30, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- Save the Children Project Manager Jobs 2023
- Save the Children Gender Specialist Jobs 2023
- Raising The Village Knowledge Management Coordinator Jobs 2023
- Child’s i Foundation Policy Officer Jobs 2023
- Windle International Teaching Assistants Jobs 2023
- Windle International Primary Trained Teacher Jobs 2023