IGCP Executive Secretary Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs. IGCP Uganda looking for “Executive Secretary“. Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before June 30, 2023.
IGCP was formed in 1991 to address the long-term conservation of the mountain gorilla (Gorilla beringei beringei) and its regional afromontane forest habitat in the Virunga Bwindi Landscape. Our aim has been to work together as a single gorilla conservation program in order to expand and consolidate the successes of the Mountain Gorilla Project and other initiatives at a regional level.
The IGCP has published a job vacancy announcement on June 06, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Executive Secretary to be based in Kampala, Uganda.
IGCP Job Vacancy 2023
- Supervision of all secretariat activities
- In liaison with the secretary, organize the Board meetings and ensure all the Board minutes are timely provided and filed accordingly.
- Supervise the work of all the chapter staff and ensure that their performance is in accordance with the chapter’s policies and procedures.
- In Liaison with the Chapter Secretary, review the staff Job descriptions,
- KPI’s/KRAs and timely appraisal of all the staff.
- Training secretariat personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Develop entry-level staff and interns into valuable personnel.
- Prepare Chapter personnel’s contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
- Managing and tracking the Chapter’s cash flow and financial planning as well as analyzing the financial strengths and weaknesses and proposing corrective actions.
Position in Organization:
- Level: Middle Management
- Deadline: 2023-06-30 15:39:46
- Posted: 23 hours ago
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Marketing, or a related field.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to manage complex undertakings and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Experience in sales, marketing, management, or related field.
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive, or a relevant role.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
Key Skills Required
How to Apply IGCP Executive Secretary Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: June 30, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.