IGCP Sales and Service Center Associate Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs.
IGCP Uganda looking for “Sales and Service Center Associate”.
Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before December 31, 2023.
IGCP was formed in 1991 to address the long-term conservation of the mountain gorilla (Gorilla beringei beringei) and its regional afromontane forest habitat in the Virunga Bwindi Landscape. Our aim has been to work together as a single gorilla conservation program in order to expand and consolidate the successes of the Mountain Gorilla Project and other initiatives at a regional level.
The IGCP has published a job vacancy announcement on December 14, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Sales and Service Center Associate to be based in Soroti, Uganda.
IGCP Job Vacancy 2023
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- High-level knowledge of all company products with the ability to address all questions asked by customer’s
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints within stipulated SLAs.
- Communicating with customers through various channels and responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Analyze trends to create solutions to ensure customer service needs, business goals, and objectives are met or exceeded.
- Ensure service center operational standards are adhered to.
- Be the lead in monitoring and maintaining the required stock levels at the service center by conducting regular stock takes and ensuring a majority of components needed by the team/customers are available at the service centers.
- Promote the company brand by ensuring the service center is kept clean and tidy at all times noting the operation hours of the Sales and Service Centers are 9 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday and 8 am to 12 pm on Saturday.
- Assist in sales/after-sales requests placed by various customers and team members.
- Follow up on customer issues to resolution by following the stipulated aftersales escalation process.
Position in Organization:
- Level: Entry
- Deadline: 2023-12-31 11:46:06
- Posted: 8 months ago
- Department: Sales
- Position: Sales and Service Center Associate (Soroti)
- Reporting to: Senior Sales Manager/ Regional Sales Manager with a dotted line to the Supply Chain and Logistics Associate
- A Diploma or Degree in Business Administration (Sales and Marketing option).
- At least 2 years of proven experience in sales or customer service.
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales targets.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to interact freely with customers.
- Ability to think and properly plan the day-to-day work, proper inventory management and tackle customer complaints.
- High EQ with the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines and targets set.
- Passion for customer service, the industry and current trends adaptable for company.
- Independent thinker with proactive decision-making capabilities.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and experience working in a dynamic environment.
- Be organized and an expert in time management both at personal and team levels.
How to Apply IGCP Sales and Service Center Associate Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: December 31, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- IGCP Senior Events and Account Relationship Manager Jobs 2023
- IGCP Junior Events and Account Relationship Executive Jobs 2023
- IGCP Operations Manager Jobs 2023
- IGCP Vetting Officer Jobs 2023
- IGCP Digital Lead Jobs 2023
- Save the Children Project Coordinator Jobs 2023
- Save the Children Project Officer Nutrition Jobs 2023
- Save the Children Project SBC/Gender Officer Jobs 2023
- Save the Children Program Manager Jobs 2023