IGCP Vetting Officer Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs.
IGCP Uganda looking for “Vetting Officer”.
Applicants with a University Degree may apply on or before December 16, 2023.
IGCP was formed in 1991 to address the long-term conservation of the mountain gorilla (Gorilla beringei beringei) and its regional afromontane forest habitat in the Virunga Bwindi Landscape. Our aim has been to work together as a single gorilla conservation program in order to expand and consolidate the successes of the Mountain Gorilla Project and other initiatives at a regional level.
The IGCP has published a job vacancy announcement on December 12, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Vetting Officer to be based in Kampala, Uganda.
IGCP Job Vacancy 2023
Duties and Responsibilities
- Review all medical and non-medical errors on each claim.
- Ensure that all sections of all insurance claim forms are completed with no omissions.
- Ensuring the doctor’s prescription matches the diagnosis and completeness of their signatures.
- Ensure that all IPD and theatre claims/invoices are submitted with guarantees of payment attached.
- Ensure that all Un-smarted claims are submitted with an off-smart authorization attached.
- Ensure that all monthly claims of all insurance companies and corporates are fully submitted by the 2nd of every month.
- Ensure that the invoiced/submitted amount per insurer matches the final reported system amount per month
- Obtain remittance advice per insurer every month specifying paid amounts and rejected amounts per bill.
- Make a summary of rejections per insurance company, invoice number, amounts, and patient names.
- Classify all rejections into major reasons for rejection.
- Identify justifications for medical rejections and correct errors on non-medical claims.
- Identify reclaimable bills per insurer, re-submit, and attend reconciliation meetings with insurance companies.
- Communicate common reasons for rejections with the responsible officers to avoid a repeat of the same.
- Identify rejections due to negligence and attach to responsible officers for recovery
- Compile a daily report on work done (invoices received, vetted and rejected) per biller and per insurer
- Any other task that may be assigned to you from time to time
Position in Organization:
- Level: Entry
- Deadline: 2023-12-16 12:12:56
- Posted: 22 hours ago
- A good first degree/diploma in clinical medicine.
- Good and demonstrable understanding of IMG Philosophy, Vision and strategy (desirable)
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good communication skills (Verbal & Written) to communicate effectively with clients, the team and other staff.
- Good and demonstrable leadership skills (desirable)
- Computer Literacy especially MS Office
- Knowledge and ability to use Navision. (critical)
- A good first degree or diploma with an accounting emphasis
- Experience in a similar field is desired.
How to Apply IGCP Vetting Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: December 16, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- Save the Children Human Resources and Administration Officer Jobs 2023
- Save the Children Head of Health and Nutrition Jobs 2024
- RSCE Associate Legal Officer Jobs 2024
- UNDOS Procurement Officer Jobs 2024
- PACT Technical Program Director Jobs 2023
- IUCN Senior Programme Officer Jobs 2023
- FHI 360 Director of Finance and Administration Jobs 2023
- DRC Regional Safeguarding and Code of Conduct Specialist Jobs 2023
- DRC Regional Grants Specialist Jobs 2024
- DRC HR and Administration Intern Jobs 2023
- NRC Head of Support Jobs 2023