IOM Cluster Coordinator Jobs 2023 – South Sudan NGO Jobs. IOM South Sudan looking for “Cluster Coordinator“. Applicants with a Master’s degree may apply on or before 15th May 2023.
The International Organization for Migration is an intergovernmental organization that provides services and advice concerning migration to governments and migrants, including internally displaced persons, refugees, and migrant workers. In September 2016, IOM became a related organization of the United Nations.
The IOM has published a job vacancy announcement on 02nd May 2023 for qualified South Sudanese to fill in the vacant post of Cluster Coordinator to be based in Juba, South Sudan.
IOM Job Vacancy 2023
Context: IOM in South Sudan has a broad range of programming centered around three broad areas: humanitarian coordination and support; humanitarian response and resilience; and peacebuilding, transition, and development. Humanitarian coordination and support includes leading/co-leading the Camp Coordination and Camp Management (CCCM) and Shelter and Non-Food Items (NFI) Clusters, Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM), Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) and management of WASH and Shelter and NFI core-pipelines, humanitarian hubs and common transport services. Humanitarian response and resilience includes CCCM, WASH, Shelter & NFI, health, protection, gender equality and inclusion, mental health and psychosocial support and the management of a Rapid Response Fund. Under peacebuilding, transition and development, IOM South Sudan implements programming on housing, land and property issues, transition and recovery, transhumance conflict prevention, community-based violence reduction, community development and migration management.
- Master’s degree in social science, Law, Development, Public Health, Political Science, or related field from an accredited academic institution with five years of relevant professional experience; or
- University degree in the above fields with seven years of relevant professional experience.
- Experience in Camp Management Cluster Coordination;
- Experience in field operations;
- Experience in Cluster tool development;
- Experience with basic presentation software (e.g., Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel etc.).
- In-depth knowledge of the displacement profile of the country;
- Analytical skills, including data collection from various sources and in-depth analysis;
- Knowledge of the activated coordination systems in South Sudan;
- In-depth knowledge of relevant protection frameworks and protection mainstreaming;
- Strong editing and drafting skills.
- IOM’s official languages are English, French, and Spanish.
- For this position, fluency in English is required (oral and written). Working knowledge of Arabic is an advantage.
- Proficiency of language(s) required will be specifically evaluated during the selection process,
- which may include written and/or oral assessments.
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply IOM Cluster Coordinator Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://recruit.iom.int/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap………
The Closing Date: 15th May 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- UNDP International Senior Gender Advisor Jobs 2023
- UNMISS Civil Affairs Officer Jobs 2023
- UNDP Programme Analyst Jobs 2023
- UNFPA Administrative and Finance Analyst Jobs 2023
- Save the Children Child Protection Case Workers Jobs 2023
- Save the Children RSRTF-MHPSS Officer Jobs 2023
- Save the Children RSRTF-Roving Child Protection Officer Jobs 2023