IntraHealth International HIV/TB Field Officer Jobs 2023 – South Sudan NGO Jobs. IntraHealth International South Sudan looking for “HIV/TB Field Officer“. Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree may apply on or before 28th March 2023.
IntraHealth International is a non-profit organization based in Chapel Hill, North Carolina, U.S.A. dedicated to working with developing countries to improve their public health capabilities. Originally established as a program of the medical school of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill in 1979, IntraHealth became an independent non-governmental organization in 2003. The organization has worked in more than 50 countries, and is currently active in 28.
The IntraHealth International has published a job vacancy announcement on 09th March 2023 for qualified South Sudanese to fill in the vacant post of HIV/TB Field Officer to be based in Juba, South Sudan.
IntraHealth International Job Vacancy 2023
Project Description and Summary of Role: The HIV/TB Field Officers will support the National HIV/AIDS Program (including TB-HIV coordination) under the Ministry of Health (MOH), South Sudan, providing field level technical, management and operational support at facility, county, and state levels. The officer will provide site level technical, managerial, and logistics support for training, supervision and mentorship, implementation innovations, monitoring and reporting of HIV/AIDS and HIV-TB collaborative activities in the assigned facility and county according to the national policies, WHO guidelines and PEPFAR program standards. This will include monitoring of site and above site HIV and TB related service quality management, identify service delivery barriers, develop and implement remedial plans. This will involve using a continuous quality improvement (CQI) approach to foster quality clinical care outcomes, improved treatment coverage, and efficient implementation of HIV/AIDS and HIV-TB collaborative activities. He/she will also support in HIV surveillance activities particularly the Routine ANC Sentinel Surveillance activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in medicine. (MD/MBChB/MBBS)
- Additional qualification: MPH, Epidemiology is preferred
- HIV/ TB or other public health program experience is required.
- At least three years’ experience implementing HIV/TB programs in resource limited and constrained settings.
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Good clinical and programmatic knowledge of HIV/AIDS and TB-HIV collaborative activities
- Strong training skills with ability to train and mentor field staff and community members in HIV/AIDS and TB-HIV intervention
- Strong monitoring and evaluation skills
- Good interpersonal and networking skills
- Good writing, reporting and presentation skills
- Good computer skills in Word, Excel, Power Point and desirable skills in DHIS-2
- Ability to unpack complex concepts and present them in simple ways for different audiences
- Requisition Number: OFFIC002713
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply IntraHealth International HIV/TB Field Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://recruiting.ultipro.com/INT1028/Job………
The Closing Date: 28th March 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.