IOM Communications – Intern Jobs 2023 – South Africa NGO Jobs. IOM South Africa looking for “Communications – Intern“. Applicants with a Graduate may apply on or before 16th June 2023.
The International Organization for Migration is an intergovernmental organization that provides services and advice concerning migration to governments and migrants, including internally displaced persons, refugees, and migrant workers. In September 2016, IOM became a related organization of the United Nations.
The IOM has published a job vacancy announcement on 27th May 2023 for qualified South Africa’s to fill in the vacant post of Communications – Intern to be based in Pretoria, South Africa.
Core Functions/ Responsibilities:
- Assist in the development and implementation of communication strategies and plans to promote the work of IOM and its partners in addressing migration issues.
- Support the development and dissemination of key messages and information to various audiences through multiple channels, including social media, websites, and newsletters.
- Assist in the organization of events and campaigns related to migration issues, including press conferences, workshops, and awareness-raising activities.
- Support the development of communication materials, including press releases, fact sheets, media library and other publications.
- Conduct research and analysis on migration issues and related topics to support the development of communication materials and strategies.
- Monitor media coverage of migration issues, IOM’s visibility in media, and provide regular updates to the teams.
- Provide general administrative support to the team as needed.
- Currently enrolled in a relevant undergraduate or graduate programme in the field of Communication, Public Relations, Journalism or related fields.
- Fluency in English is required for this position. Knowledge of local languages is an advantage.
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply IOM Communications – Intern Jobs 2023
If you are interested in this internship opportunity and meet the minimum requirements, please send your letter of motivation, up-to-date Resume/CV, copy of ID, education certificates and other credential documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you send your application through email, please ensure to specify the reference number (CFAInt-002/23) on the subject line of your email. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
Please send your applications by 16th June 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.