IOM Programme Support – Intern Jobs 2023 – South Africa NGO Jobs. IOM South Africa looking for “Programme Support – Intern“. Applicants with a Graduate may apply on or before 16th June 2023.
The International Organization for Migration is an intergovernmental organization that provides services and advice concerning migration to governments and migrants, including internally displaced persons, refugees, and migrant workers. In September 2016, IOM became a related organization of the United Nations.
The IOM has published a job vacancy announcement on 27th May 2023 for qualified South Africa’s to fill in the vacant post of Programme Support – Intern to be based in Pretoria, South Africa.
Core Functions/ Responsibilities:
- In coordination with the Policy Liaison and Reporting Officer, assist the programme support unit with planning, preparing, organizing and implementing all aspects of the project activities.
- Assist in timely implementation and reporting on project activities according to IOM and donor formats as required, contribute to and/or prepare weekly progress updates on project activities.
- Assist with in-house coordination among different sections of the project including the Resource Management Units and ensure proper documentation of project documents and filing.
- Assist in tracking of project expenditures, liaison with Admin and Finance Unit for a secondary opinion, preparation of monthly funding requests for the project activities and only purchase requisition forms of all related programme activities.
- Support liaison with relevant governmental and non-governmental entities, international organizations as well as other relevant stakeholders where necessary for effective implementation of the activities of project.
- Assist in the planning, preparation and implementation of trainings, seminars, conferences, workshops, meetings, presentations, and missions related to the project, undertake duty travel when necessary.
- Support the implementation of Monitoring and Evaluation of the through tracking of the agreed indicators for the implementation of the project.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned
- Currently enrolled in a relevant undergraduate or graduate programme in the field of Political or Social Science, Business Administration, International Relations, Law or a related field.
- Fluency in English is required for this position. Knowledge of local languages is an advantage.
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply IOM Programme Support – Intern Jobs 2023
If you are interested in this internship opportunity and meet the minimum requirements, please send your letter of motivation, up-to-date Resume/CV, copy of ID, education certificates and other credential documents to email@example.com.
When you send your application through email, please ensure to specify the reference number (CFAInt-001/23) on the subject line of your email. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
Please send your applications by 16th June 2023 Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
View More Jobs
- UNHCR Associate Community-Based Protection Officer Jobs 2023
- UNHCR Senior Protection Assistant Jobs 2023
- Human Rights Watch Associate Jobs 2023
- WFP Supply Chain Officer Jobs 2023
- IOM Interpreter Jobs 2023
- TechnoServe Deputy Hub Manager Jobs 2023
- TechnoServe Business Advisor Jobs 2023
- World Bank Economist Jobs 2023