IOM Programme Support Officer Jobs 2023 – Nigeria NGO Jobs. IOM Nigeria looking for “Programme Support Officer”. Applicants with a Master’s degree may apply on or before 13 April 2023.
Established in 1951, IOM is the leading inter-governmental organization in the field of migration and works closely with governmental, intergovernmental and non-governmental partners. With 174 member states, a further 8 states holding observer status and offices in over 100 countries, IOM is dedicated to promoting humane and orderly migration for the benefit of all. It does so by providing services and advice to governments and migrants.
The IOM has published a job vacancy announcement on 04 April 2023 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of Programme Support Officer to be based in Lagos, Nigeria.
IOM Job Vacancy 2023
Core Functions/ Responsibilities:
- Provide technical support in analysing and compiling migration-related trends and issues in view of identifying strategic, programmatic and programme-specific funding opportunities.
- Contribute to the development of and consolidate analytical, strategic and thematic reports and documents on Migration Governance approaches and priorities, for internal use and external distribution to donors, government, partners and other counterparts.
- Contribute to the development of and consolidate concept notes and project proposals in line with the CO’s strategic and operational priorities and needs, and in line with donors’ interests and requirements, for negotiations and submission to donors.
- Provide recommendations for technical capacity-building support and guidance to implementing partners and Government counterparts, especially in the fields of M&E and information management.
- In coordination with relevant colleagues, Programme Manager and/or the COM, facilitate adequate information management on CO’s activities through regular updates, summaries, press releases and other relevant materials that promote IOM’s visibility
- Master’s degree in Development Studies, Economics, Business Management, Political Science, International Relations, Social Studies, International Law, or a related field from an accredited academic institution with two years of relevant professional experience;
- University degree in the above fields with four years of relevant professional experience.
- Strong, proven record of English writing, especially of project documents and reports, preferably in migration management field;
- Experience in writing substantive documents, preferably in the field of migration management: reports, assessments etc;
- Experience in monitoring and evaluation and information management;
- Experience working with specialized international agencies (UN Agencies, International Organizations, and International NGOs);
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills as well as strong strategic, critical, and creative thinking;
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply IOM Programme Support Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 13 April 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.