NRC Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs. NRC Uganda looking for “Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator“. Applicants with a degree in Bachelors Degree may apply on or before May 12, 2023.
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is an independent humanitarian organisation helping people forced to flee. We work in crises across 31 countries, providing emergencies and long-term assistance to millions of people every year. We stand up for people forced to flee, advocating their rights. NORCAP, our global provider of expertise, helps improve international and local ability to prevent, prepare for, respond to and recover from crises.
The NRC has published a job vacancy announcement on April 29, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator to be based in Kampala, Uganda.
NRC Job Vacancy 2023
- Adherence to NRC policies, guidance and procedures
- Support and contribute to the development and implementation of M&E systems, including M&E SOPs, guidance and tools.
- Participate in programme design and proposal discussions, including theory of change development, log frame design and budgeting for M&E.
- Support programme staff in planning for and executing M&E, including, data collection methodology and tools and data management, analysis and use.
- Support the implementation, dissemination and use of evaluations, assessments and monitoring data in programme development, adjustment or review.
- Contribute to organisational learning through supporting specific analysis, lessons learned and reports.
- Capacity building and training of programme and M&E staff on monitoring and evaluation technical and conceptual areas.
- Supervise and mentor M&E staff in executing M&E plans.
- Contribute to the design of M&E staffing structure and resourcing, including collaboration with programme staff to identify and plan for M&E needs.
Position in Organization:
- Job Identification: 10613
- Job Category: Monitoring and Evaluation
- Posting Date: 04/28/2023, 04:57 PM
- Apply Before: 05/12/2023, 05:29 AM
- Degree Level: Bachelor’s Degree
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Locations: Kampala
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in an international NGO preferably in an emergency or post-conflict setting, including M&E capacity and systems development
- Thorough experience with and knowledge of principles and current approaches to monitoring and evaluation in relief and development programs, using both quantitative and qualitative methods
- Understanding of data and information needs for program management and decision making
- Experience in facilitating the capacity building efforts of diverse colleagues, including local partner agencies
- Demonstrated ability to transfer knowledge to diverse audiences through training, mentoring and other formal and non-formal methods
- High level English language proficiency (speaking, reading, writing)
- Analytic and computer skills, including MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access)
- Experience using SPSS, STATA, Epi Info, or R
Context related skills, knowledge and experience
- Strong knowledge of the humanitarian context in Uganda in general, and the refugee response in Kampala and Southwest Uganda
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational and team working skills
- Good cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Highly approachable, trustworthy, and confidential
- Knowledge of the NGO operations and the dynamics of the humanitarian sector is a plus
- Proven presentation, training, and facilitation skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline including statistics, Social Sciences, A Post Graduate Diploma in M&E is added advantage
How to Apply NRC Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://ekum.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX_2019/job/10613/?lastSelectedFacet=LOCATIONS&location=Uganda&locationId=300000000311167&locationLevel=country&mode=location&selectedLocationsFacet=300000000311167
The Closing Date: May 12, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- NRC Education Coordinator Jobs 2023
- NRC Protection Coordinator Jobs 2023
- NRC Multi Core Competency Project Manager Jobs 2023
- NRC Area Program Manager Jobs 2023
- Enabel Project Manager Jobs 2023
- WVI Area Programme Coordinator Jobs 2023
- WVI Sponsorship Operations Officer Jobs 2023
- WVI People and Culture Information Officer Jobs 2023