IRC Consultant – Inception Workshop Notetaker Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs. IRC Uganda looking for “Consultant – Inception Workshop Notetaker“. Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before June 12, 2023.
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is a global humanitarian aid, relief, and development nongovernmental organization. Founded in 1933 as the International Relief Association, at the request of Albert Einstein, and changing its name in 1942 after amalgamating with the similar Emergency Rescue Committee, the IRC provides emergency aid and long-term assistance to refugees and those displaced by war, persecution, or natural disaster.
IRC Consultant – Inception Workshop Notetaker Jobs 2023
The IRC has published a job vacancy announcement on June 06, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Consultant – Inception Workshop Notetaker to be based in Kampala, Uganda.
IRC Job Vacancy 2023
Scope of Work:
As part of the Inception Phase, IRC FSF team organizes an Inception Workshop that will bring together the Consortium partners, Technical Units and colleagues working in units strategic to the project for a 3-day workshop. From July 4th to July 6th, in Kampala, all those stakeholders will collaboratively work to revise the workplan; budget and log frame of the project against its expected outcomes.
The consultant is expected to:
- 1) take note of all the workshop sessions and capture the main outcomes of each session.
- 2) provide the FSF team with a report, after the workshop, that will synthetize the conversations and outcomes of all the sessions. The report should synthesize all the decisions/action plan/next steps that will be discussed within the consortium to help the FSF team to finalize the revision of key documents
- 3) The report should be structured in a way that key stakeholders who were not able to participate will understand what happened during those sessions and the rational that led to the final decisions/action plan/next steps.
Position in Organization:
- Requisition ID: req42308
- Job Title: Consultant – Inception Workshop Notetaker
- Sector: Gender
- Employment Category: Consultant
- Employment Type: Part-Time
- Open to Expatriates: No
- Location: Kampala, Uganda
- Excellent writing skills in English.
- Proven record of similar assignments and delivery of high-quality reports
- PHD or a Master’s degree
- Experience in INGO led workshop in strategic development is an asset
- Experience in INGOs/UN a plus.
How to Apply IRC Consultant – Inception Workshop Notetaker Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://rescue.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/1/home/requisition/42308?c=rescue
The Closing Date: June 12, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- IRC Finance Volunteer Jobs 2023
- IGCP Operations and Maintenance Manager Jobs 2023
- IGCP Executive Secretary Jobs 2023
- IGCP DevOps Engineer Jobs 2023
- Save the Children Project Manager Jobs 2023
- Save the Children Gender Specialist Jobs 2023
- Raising The Village Knowledge Management Coordinator Jobs 2023