IRC Education Technology and Innovation officer Jobs 2023 – Nigeria NGO Jobs. IRC Nigeria looking for “Education Technology and Innovation officer”. Applicants with a Master’s degree may apply on or before 30 April 2023.
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is a global humanitarian aid, relief, and development nongovernmental organization. Founded in 1933 as the International Relief Association, at the request of Albert Einstein, and changing its name in 1942 after amalgamating with the similar Emergency Rescue Committee, the IRC provides emergency aid and long-term assistance to refugees and those displaced by war, persecution, or natural disaster.
The IRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 19 April 2023 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of Education Technology and Innovation officer to be based in Maiduguri, Nigeria.
IRC Job Vacancy 2023
Job Overview/Summary: The IRC is seeking to hire a full time Education Technology and Innovation officer (Edtech) in Nigeria to support projects across our portfolio of the education Global Research & Innovation Priority (GRIP). Our multi-disciplinary teams build, facilitate, and contribute on projects that span research and ideation through to prototyping, piloting, evaluation and scaling. Our solutions are co-created in partnership with colleagues and partners from the regions where we work.
Main Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Oversee EdTech pilots in coordination with the technology, education, and humanitarian partners, while building roadmaps to scale
- Support further understanding of localized student and teacher needs for education, preferably in humanitarian contexts.
- Oversee training, coaching and on-going support of teachers, tutors and learning facilitators to improve instructional practices in literacy, numeracy and social and emotional skills.
- Ensure technical coordination of state-level activities related to teacher education and curriculum development, and obtain support from directorates and local government authorities as needed
- Build and maintain a network of innovation process and education solution partners who can support the development of new educational products and services. This includes individuals, collectives, implementers, consultancies, and startups.
Qualification & Experience:
- Preferably master’s degree in education technology, bachelor’s degree in education, or related field.
- 4-5 years of experience delivering projects and programs ideally in NGO or social enterprise settings.
- Experience of working with cross functional digital teams.
- Experience of delivering innovation projects (ideally education technology and innovation ones) end-to-end, on time, on budget and to a high quality.
- Experience of financial management at project and program level.
- Good understanding of, and experience with, project planning software and a range of cloud-based technologies (esp Asana, Mavenlink, Hubspot & Excel)
- Enjoys collaborative working, flexible structures and working with a geographically dispersed team.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply IRC Education Technology and Innovation officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 30 April 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- IOM Programme Officer Jobs
- DRC Monitoring Evaluation Accountability and Learning Coordinator Jobs
- WFP Logistics Officer Jobs
- Action Contre La Faim Security Head of Department Jobs
- Action Contre La Faim Deputy Country Director Jobs
- UNODC Associate National Programme Officer Jobs
- UNODC Associate Programme Officer Jobs
- UNHCR Assistant Protection Officer Jobs