IRC Finance Manager Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs.
IRC Ethiopia looking for “Finance Manager”.
Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree may apply on or before 30th December, 2023.
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is a global humanitarian aid, relief, and development nongovernmental organization. Founded in 1933 as the International Relief Association, at the request of Albert Einstein, and changing its name in 1942 after amalgamating with the similar Emergency Rescue Committee, the IRC provides emergency aid and long-term assistance to refugees and those displaced by war, persecution, or natural disaster.
The IRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 13th December, 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Finance Manager to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
IRC Job Vacancy 2023
- Ensure all PR reviews per the approved budget, donor compliance, and IRC policies
- Review bid analysis and payment requests per the procurement SOP and IRC policy
- Ensure all payment approvals are done based on the approved authorization matrix
- Update field office authorization matrix regularly are shared for respective staffs after approval
- Ensure all advances are settled per the policy and follow the timely settlement per the IRC policy
- Ensure all monthly SPC costs are charged to grants and make sure to comply to the policy
- Ensure segregation of duties per the internal control policy
- Report policy violation to supervisor
- Provide orientation for new IRC staffs and aware of main financial requirements
- Maintain audit file
- Update internal controls checklist
- Monitor and maintain DOA files
- Prepare BSR and flag any financial exposure monthly
- Timely PIT, WHT, etc settlement
- Timely submission of all internal reports, mapping, field BSR, Cash needs, etc.
Position in Organization:
- Requisition ID: req47297
- Job Title: Finance Manager
- Sector: Finance
- Employment Category: Regular
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Open to Expatriates: No
- Location: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Bachelors’ degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Commerce or Finance or Master degree in similar field of discipline.
- Minimum 4 year of relevant experience for BA holders and 2 years for Master holders.
- Proven and progressive experience in financial management of different donors in International NGO setting.
- Experience in managing donor grants/cooperative agreements, commercial contracts of US and European donors will be an added advantageous.
- Experience working in the field offices is advantageous.
- Good written and verbal skills in the English language.
How to Apply IRC Finance Manager Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://rescue.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/1/home/requisition/47297?c=rescue
The Closing Date: 30th December, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.