IRC Grants Coordinator Jobs 2023 – South Sudan NGO Jobs. IRC South Sudan looking for “Grants Coordinator“. Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree may apply on or before 14th May 2023.
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is a global humanitarian aid, relief, and development nongovernmental organization. Founded in 1933 as the International Relief Association, at the request of Albert Einstein, and changing its name in 1942 after amalgamating with the similar Emergency Rescue Committee, the IRC provides emergency aid and long-term assistance to refugees and those displaced by war, persecution, or natural disaster.
The IRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 14th April 2023 for qualified South Sudanese to fill in the vacant post of Grants Coordinator to be based in Juba, South Sudan.
IRC Job Vacancy 2023
Position overview: The Grants Coordinator is responsible for the timely and effective management of a large multi-donor grant portfolio. This position manages all functions of the grant’s unit at IRC South Sudan, inclusive of proposal development, reporting, donor compliance, and other administration. The Grants Coordinator reports to the Senior Program Coordinator (SPC) with support from Deputy Director programs (DDP) and manages a team of two Grants Managers and one Partnership Manager. The position will work closely with Technical Program Coordinators, M&E Staff, Field Coordinators, in-country support units, Regional/HQ colleagues. The role is based in Juba with occasional travel to program sites across South Sudan.
- Minimum of six years of experience in humanitarian grants management in a multi-donor, multi-sector working environment.
- Demonstrated experience in an inter-departmental coordination role and the ability to communicate with and balance the priorities of a range of stakeholders.
- Extensive experience leading the development of large multi-sector funding proposals.
- Advanced skills in donor report drafting and compilation, including the coordination of inputs and development of complex documents across different departments.
- In-depth knowledge of institutional donor compliance required. Knowledge of BHA, ECHO, GFFO, SIDA, EU and USAID requirements a particular advantage.
- Exceptional English writing and editing skills required. Able to draft and edit detailed documents for donor submission with minimal oversight.
- Previous experience in a conflict-affected or protracted crisis setting strongly preferred. Experience in a range of operational settings is preferred.
- Strong cross-cultural communication skills and eager to work as part of a diverse team. Sensitive to interpersonal differences and a range of viewpoints.
- Ability to manage and lead a team to achieve goals in a complex working environment.
- Exceptional advance planning and organizational skills. Able to effectively prioritize and follow multiple activities and deadlines simultaneously.
- Analytical, strategic, and able to proactively develop solutions to complex challenges.
- Reliable, patient, and able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly resilient and comfortable working in an insecure environment with restricted personal freedoms.
- Requisition ID: req41264
- Sector: Grants
- Employment Category: Fixed Term
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply IRC Grants Coordinator Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://rescue.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite………
The Closing Date: 14th May 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- UNOPS Procurement Associate Jobs 2023
- UNOPS Communications Officer Jobs 2023
- UNMISS Movement Control Assistant Jobs 2023
- UNMISS Special Assistant Jobs 2023
- UNMISS Contingent Owned Equipment Assistant Jobs 2023
- FAO Communications Specialist Jobs 2023
- UNDP Project Analyst Jobs 2023
- UNDP Human Resources Analyst Jobs 2023