UNMISS Security Officer Jobs 2023 – South Sudan NGO Jobs.
UNMISS South Sudan looking for “Security Officer”.
Applicants with a High school diploma may apply on or before 20th December 2023.
The United Nations Mission in South Sudan is a United Nations peacekeeping mission for the recently independent South Sudan, which became independent on 9 July 2011. UNMISS was established on 8 July 2011 by United Nations Security Council Resolution 1996.
The UNMISS has published a job vacancy announcement on 08th December 2023 for qualified South Sudanese to fill in the vacant post of Security Officer to be based in Yambio, South Sudan.
UNMISS Job Vacancy 2023
Org. Setting and Reporting: This position is located in the Security Section of the United Nations Mission in South Sudan (UNMISS), Yambio. Yambio is classified in the “E” category and as a non-family duty station. The incumbent will be based in Yambio and will directly report to the Field Security Coordination Officer (ASA).
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- A minimum of six (6) years of progressively responsible experience in the military, police, security management or analysis with a military, police or international security management organization is required.
- At least one (1) year exposure at international level and in a conflict or post conflict environment is required.
- At least two (2) years’ experience in security operations or similar within a military, police orsecurity organization is desirable.
- English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For the position advertised, fluency in English (both oral and written) is required;
- Job Opening ID: 223166
- Job Network: Internal Security and Safety
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNMISS Security Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://careers.un.org/jobSearchDescription……..
The Closing Date: 20th December 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.