IRC Learning Coordinator Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. IRC Kenya looking for “Learning Coordinator”. Applicants with a BA’s degree may apply on or before 30 March 2023.
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is a global humanitarian aid, relief, and development nongovernmental organization. Founded in 1933 as the International Relief Association, at the request of Albert Einstein, and changing its name in 1942 after amalgamating with the similar Emergency Rescue Committee, the IRC provides emergency aid and long-term assistance to refugees and those displaced by war, persecution, or natural disaster.
The IRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 18 March 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Learning Coordinator to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
IRC Job Vacancy 2023
Job Overview: As part of IRC Technical Assistance model, the department identified the need for articulated process, tools and hands on support to advance our objective of ensuring that Technical Advisors (TAs) have the knowledge they need to deliver high quality services to country programs and the organization as well as benefit from development opportunities. The Learning Coordinator will develop global resources for TAs onboarding, orientation, on the job continuous learning and facilitate roll out of learning programs.
- Under the mentorship of the Deputy Director, work with collaborators in various teams to identify TAs learning needs on key processes and tools relevant to their function on a continuing basis.
- Work with subject matter experts to design & deliver social and self-directed learning products in multiple formats (audio, video, written documentation, peers exchange, Training of Trainers) & languages, to address those needs. That includes modules for in person and e-learning, as well as curating existing content.
- Ensure all information and resources on trainings is available on the intranet and shared through existing communication channels. That includes developing & maintaining spaces on IRC intranet, a catalogue of learning resources alongside a calendar of learning events.
- Supervise learning activities, including collecting feedback for improvement and generating reports as needed.
- Propose and lead a process for updating the TAs learning model based on users’ feedback
- Develop workplan to advance established goals & priorities.
Qualification & Experience:
- BA’s degree valued but not required
- Multimedia and basic graphic design
- Ability to travel internationally
- Long-term career interest in nonprofit
- Previous experience with an INGO
- 5 years of professional experience in a field relevant to IRC’s work.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply IRC Learning Coordinator Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 30 March 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- WHO National Health Financing Consultant Jobs
- Human Rights Watch Researcher Jobs
- UNEP Associate Programme Management Officer Jobs
- IRC Cash and Markets Assistant Jobs
- IRC Protection Case Assistant Jobs
- UNEP One Health Programme Officer Jobs
- UN Habitat Programme Management Officer Jobs
- Bioversity International Senior Research Associate Jobs