IRC Learning Specialist Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. IRC Kenya looking for “Learning Specialist”. Applicants with a BA’s degree may apply on or before 28 June 2023.
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is a global humanitarian aid, relief, and development nongovernmental organization. Founded in 1933 as the International Relief Association, at the request of Albert Einstein, and changing its name in 1942 after amalgamating with the similar Emergency Rescue Committee, the IRC provides emergency aid and long-term assistance to refugees and those displaced by war, persecution, or natural disaster.
The IRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 14 June 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Learning Specialist to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
IRC Job Vacancy 2023
Job Overview: The primary responsibility will be to develop, curate and roll out a suite of onboarding and on the job learning material. This will include e-learning as well as developing and conducting in-person and virtual learning events. The initial assignment length is 24 months, with possible extension based on available fundings.
- Work with collaborators in various teams to identify TAs learning needs on key processes and tools relevant to their function on a continuing basis.
- Advise on learning pathways for TAs orientation and continuous learning
- Work with and advise subject matter experts to design & deliver social and self-directed learning products in multiple formats (audio, video, written documentation, peers exchange, Training of Trainers) & languages, to address those needs. That includes modules for in person and e-learning, as well as curating existing content.
- Ensure all information and resources are available on the intranet and shared through existing communication channels. That includes developing & maintaining spaces on IRC intranet, a catalogue of learning resources alongside a calendar of learning events.
- Supervise learning activities, including collecting feedback for improvement and generating reports as needed.
Qualification & Experience:
- BA’s degree valued but not required
- 5 years of professional experience in a field relevant to IRC’s work.
- Multimedia and basic graphic design
- Ability to travel internationally
- Long-term career interest in non-profit
- Previous experience with an INGO
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply IRC Learning Specialist Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 28 June 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.