IRC MEAL Manager Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs. IRC Uganda looking for “MEAL Manager“. Applicants with a degree in Bachelor’s degree may apply on or before April 29, 2023.
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is a global humanitarian aid, relief, and development nongovernmental organization. Founded in 1933 as the International Relief Association, at the request of Albert Einstein, and changing its name in 1942 after amalgamating with the similar Emergency Rescue Committee, the IRC provides emergency aid and long-term assistance to refugees and those displaced by war, persecution, or natural disaster.
The IRC has published a job vacancy announcement on April 14, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of MEAL Manager to be based in Kampala, Uganda.
IRC Job Vacancy 2023
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Management for high quality monitoring and evaluation
- Provide technical support to enable field staff to implement protocols and plans safely, ethically, and rigorously.
- Support development and implementation of monitoring and evaluation annual workplans, budgets, and deliverables.
- Build capacity of field staff as well as partner teams in indicators, routine monitoring, and MEL SOPs.
- Support project staff by creating and maintaining a work environment that promotes teamwork, trust, mutual respect and empowers staff to take responsibility.
- Ensure protocols are followed in conjunction with the Country Program procedures.
- Participate and contribute to regular MEAL reviews, project cycle management meetings and team meetings for progress reporting, documentation and learning events.
- Coordinate and provide direct supervision, roles orientation, coaching and performance management of MEAL officers, assistants, and volunteers.
Position in Organization:
- Requisition ID: req41267
- Job Title: MEAL Manager
- Sector: Monitoring & Evaluation
- Employment Category: Regular
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Open to Expatriates: No
- Location: Kampala, Uganda
- A university degree in a relevant field such as Statistics, Business Statistics, Demography, Economics, Public Health, Social sciences, or other field relevant to monitoring and evaluation or project management.
- At least two years of working experience in Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning-related functions.
- Experience in humanitarian and/or development context and with an International NGO. Experience in supporting education projects will be an added advantage.
- Technical skills in setting up quality M&E/MEAL processes and creating logical frameworks and data analysis that leads to learning and action.
- A strong understanding of accountability and proven ability to build Client Feedback Systems.
- Proficiency and experience with mobile data collection such as Kobo, Commcare, ODK Collect is vital as well as proficiency with Microsoft Excel, SPSS, STATA, or other similar software.
- Knowledge of Tableau, PowerBi, or GIS software tools are additional assets.
- Self-motivated with good organization, planning skills, including prioritizing work and multi-tasking.
- Proven ability to transfer knowledge to diverse audiences through training, mentoring, and other formal and non-formal methods together with presentation and reporting skills are a strong asset.
How to Apply IRC MEAL Manager Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://rescue.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/1/home/requisition/41267?c=rescue
The Closing Date: April 29, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- WHO HR Assistant Jobs 2023
- UNICEF Programme Specialist Jobs 2023
- Fred Hollows Foundation Project Officer Jobs 2023
- Water Mission Evangelism and Discipleship Officer Jobs 2023
- VSO Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist Jobs 2023
- NRC Driver Jobs 2023
- IRC Human Resource and Administration Officer Jobs 2023