IRC Research and Monitoring Evaluation Accountability and Learning Officer Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. IRC Ethiopia looking for “Research and Monitoring Evaluation Accountability and Learning Officer“. Applicants with a degree in BA Degree may apply on or before 15th June 2023.
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is a global humanitarian aid, relief, and development nongovernmental organization. Founded in 1933 as the International Relief Association, at the request of Albert Einstein, and changing its name in 1942 after amalgamating with the similar Emergency Rescue Committee, the IRC provides emergency aid and long-term assistance to refugees and those displaced by war, persecution, or natural disaster.
The IRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 31st May 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Research and Monitoring Evaluation Accountability and Learning Officer to be based in Melkadida, Ethiopia.
IRC Job Vacancy 2023
- Support all technical aspects and actions of RMEAL regarding the Melkedida Field Officer (PlayMatters Project and Others); respond to program needs; foster high standards and practices for quality data collection, analysis, and reports. Enable accountability to clients, partners, and donors.
- Implement and support RMEAL system and approaches in your areas of expertise and foster learning.
- Represent IRC at technical meetings, forums, and other events and build partnerships within IRC and area of expertise.
- Champion access and use of data for shared learning, sound decision-making, and data-informed programmatic adaptations.
- Collaborate with MEAL and non-MEAL staff to ensure that data is collected, compiled, checked for its quality and completeness in compliance with IRC and donors’ standards for data quality.
- Document and share learning, evidence, and data from previous projects to inform project proposal design.
- Implement MEAL plans, revise (digital) data collection tools (using CommCare), follow-up on processes for online data management, quality checks, and audits, and updating of data visualization.
- Undertake regular analysis of monitoring data and work closely with program officers and managers to facilitate decision-making for real-time program adaptation.
- Produce quality reports and updating dashboards with key findings that foster learning and decision-making and share in project cycle management meetings and team meetings.
- Identify, document, and share client feedback to improve services and results for our clients.
- Support deployment of surveys such as baseline, midline and end line, and the commission of evaluations in coordination with colleagues and partners.
- Support the use of standard mobile data technology (CommCare and KoboCollect) and online dashboard to enhance timeliness and quality of data collection, analysis and visualization.
- Join and contribute to IRC’s effort in meeting its internal and external accountability commitments through the implementation of sound accountability, client feedback, and response mechanisms.
- Ensure accurate and timely copying and collating of all research tools, including consent forms.
- Assist with organization and completion of data collection and research documentation, including secure transportation, filing and storage of all data.
- Review carefully all research planning and design documents to gain a working knowledge of all research plans and activities.
- Enter data for the evaluation in Excel and other needed software and perform data scanning and copying with the guidance of the Senior Research Manager.
- Provide data and summaries of data as needed.
- Complete all other tasks assigned by in-country supervisors and Program Manager.
Position in Organization:
- Requisition ID: req42183
- Job Title: Research and Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (RMEAL) Officer
- Sector: Monitoring & Evaluation
- Employment Category: Fixed Term
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Open to Expatriates: No
- Location: Melkadida, Ethiopia
Qualification & Experience:
- BA/MBA graduate in Social Science field of study.
- 2 years of relevant experience with a first degree or diploma with 5 years of experience.
How to Apply IRC Research and Monitoring Evaluation Accountability and Learning Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://rescue.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/1/home/requisition/42183?c=rescue
The Closing Date: 15th June 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.