IRC Senior Finance Officer Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. IRC Ethiopia looking for “Senior Finance Officer“. Applicants with a degree in Bachelors Degree may apply on or before 20th April 2023.
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is a global humanitarian aid, relief, and development nongovernmental organization. Founded in 1933 as the International Relief Association, at the request of Albert Einstein, and changing its name in 1942 after amalgamating with the similar Emergency Rescue Committee, the IRC provides emergency aid and long-term assistance to refugees and those displaced by war, persecution, or natural disaster.
The IRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 10th April 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Senior Finance Officer to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
IRC Job Vacancy 2023
Position Overview: The Finance Officer is responsible for finance documents review, payment processing, recording of transactions in the system, reconciling accounts and ledgers, providing inputs for financial analysis, working on cost pools and mapping. The position holder is responsible to ensures proper budget management through provide quality proposal review feedback, prepare budget vis Actual analysis to respective focal points, and prepare quality donor and gov’t report on timely manner. In addition, the senior finance officer is responsible to ensuring all available partnership management policies, guidelines and procedures are well exercised and implemented in the management consortium. The position reports to the Finance Manager.
Position in Organization:
- Requisition ID: req40112
- Job Title: Senior Finance Officer – (Re-advert)
- Sector: Finance
- Employment Category: Fixed Term
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Open to Expatriates: No
- Location: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Bachelors’ degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Commerce or Finance with a recognized professional certificate in accounting such as CPA, and/or a master’s degree in accounting.
- Minimum two (2) years of relevant experience for BA Degree or one (1) year of relevant experience for master’s degree holders.
- Extensive experience in working with donor grants, computerized accounting systems, standard spreadsheet and database programs.
- Experienced in preparing donor report, proposal review and subgrant management in NGO setting is advantageous.
- Experience in accounting processes and treasury management– payment processing, transactions recording, mapping, cash management, reconciling, generating reports and analysis.
How to Apply IRC Senior Finance Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://rescue.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/1/home/requisition/40112?c=rescue
The Closing Date: 20th April 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.