IRC Senior Manager-Technical Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs. IRC Uganda looking for “Senior Manager-Technical“. Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before April 22, 2023.
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is a global humanitarian aid, relief, and development nongovernmental organization. Founded in 1933 as the International Relief Association, at the request of Albert Einstein, and changing its name in 1942 after amalgamating with the similar Emergency Rescue Committee, the IRC provides emergency aid and long-term assistance to refugees and those displaced by war, persecution, or natural disaster.
The IRC has published a job vacancy announcement on April 08, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Senior Manager-Technical to be based in Arua, Uganda.
IRC Job Vacancy 2023
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead and ensure high quality processes for content development, adaptation, and integration of Inclusive Learning through Play in education activities in accordance with consortium level and country strategy and plans
- Manage and respond timely to all technical aspects, needs and actions of regarding the integration of inclusive LTP in teaching and learning in schools and community
- Coordinate the design and delivery of quality professional development initiatives for teachers, communities, parent, and other personnel to implement inclusive LtP in their settings and for all children.
- Ensure project staff, partners and clients access and use high quality content, materials, tools, and resources to implement inclusive LtP and align with relevant curricula
- Coordinate and/or contribute to professional exchanges, collaborations and learning engagements to foster competencies for using inclusive LtP approaches
- Contribute and/or participate in relevant advocacy and communication initiatives to create a shared vision, mass awareness and demand for inclusive LtP
- Support dialogue, technical exchange, and coordination with other consortium work streams, partner organizations and sectors for integration of inclusive LTP in other project activities and sectors
- Contribute to project research, assessments, surveys, evaluations, accountability, client feedback and periodical project reports
- Lead/and or contribute directly or indirectly to recruitment, on boarding, training, professional learning, supportive supervision, and mentorship of project education officers, partners, and consultants
- Represent Play Matters at internal and external technical meetings, forums, networks, and other events
- Collaborate with cross -sector teams and other relevant stakeholders within and outside Uganda PlayMatters consortium to support harmonization, capacity sharing and project measurement and results
Position in Organization:
- Requisition ID: req40110
- Job Title: Senior Manager-Technical (Playmatters)-Readvertised
- Sector: Education
- Employment Category: Regular
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Open to Expatriates: No
- Location: Imvepi, Uganda
- A University degree from an accredited University in a relevant field or subject area (including Pre-Primary and Primary Education, Teacher education, Curriculum Studies)
- A Minimum 5 years of working experience in the education sector or educational programming
- Demonstrable understanding of how the sectors of teacher education, pre-primary and primary education work in Uganda
- Experiences working with , through and or managing partners highly desirable
- Demonstrated experience in developing educational content /curriculum for a project is highly desired.
- Work experience in humanitarian context/refugee settlements and with an International NGO highly desirable
- Demonstrated analytical, systematic-thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to transfer knowledge to diverse audiences through training, mentoring, and other formal and non-formal methods together with presentation and reporting skills are a strong asset.
- Confirmed ability to lead, mentor and empower professional teams.
- Self-motivated with good organization, planning skills, including prioritizing work and multi-tasking.
- Proven abilities and experience in teamwork, capacity strengthening and effective use of participatory techniques
- Willingness to work and travel frequently in the field sites.
How to Apply IRC Senior Manager-Technical Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://rescue.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/1/home/requisition/40110?c=rescue
The Closing Date: April 22, 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- LWF Technical Lead Communications Jobs 2023
- LWF Learning & Innovation Manager Jobs 2023
- LWF Internal Auditor Jobs 2023
- Saferworld Operations and Logistics Officer Jobs 2023
- IDRC Laboratory Technician Jobs 2023
- WFP Monitoring Assistant Jobs 2023
- WFP Procurement Associate Jobs 2023
- MONUSCO Logistics Assistant Jobs 2023