IRC Recruitment Assistant Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs.
IRC Ethiopia looking for ” Recruitment Assistant”.
Applicants with a Bachelor Degree may apply on or before 24th December, 2023.
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is a global humanitarian aid, relief, and development nongovernmental organization. Founded in 1933 as the International Relief Association, at the request of Albert Einstein, and changing its name in 1942 after amalgamating with the similar Emergency Rescue Committee, the IRC provides emergency aid and long-term assistance to refugees and those displaced by war, persecution, or natural disaster.
The IRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 08th December, 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Recruitment Assistant to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
IRC Job Vacancy 2023
- Scheduling interviews and balancing calendars for interviewers and candidates
- Working with focal field HR in processing recruitments from different field offices
- Support the Recruitment Cycle to advertise and post vacancies, short-list CV’s, scheduling for interviews and tests, and maintain candidate employment applications.
- Under the supervision of the Sr. Recruitment and Mobility Officer, and guidance, source for entry level positions and build connections in the local community for open vacancies.
- Follow IRC HR Operating Policies and Procedures (HROPP) in Recruitment and ensure compliance with all Ethiopian labor laws.
- Maintain the confidentiality of all sensitive HR/Recruitment information and other IRC pertinent information in Ethiopia.
- Collaborate with Recruitment Officers and Manager to provide weekly updates on candidate pool and roster for entry-level staffing needs.
- Helping with initial applicant screening
- Process reference checks
- Handle records and paperwork
- Undertake clerical duties (e.g. answering emails and drafting offer letters)
- Prepare and post job advertisements IRC site and local sites
- Help with resume screening and initial phone screens.
Position in Organization:
- Requisition ID: req47217
- Job Title: Recruitment Assistant
- Sector: Human Resources
- Employment Category: Regular
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Open to Expatriates: No
- Location: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Human Resources or related social science field.
- 1 year of experience with recruitment or experience of recruitment within an HR generalist role required.
- Experience with handling internal mobility is a plus.
- Experience working for an INGO is a plus.
How to Apply IRC Recruitment Assistant Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://rescue.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/1/home/requisition/47217?c=rescue
The Closing Date: 24th December, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs:
- IRC Deputy Director Supply Chain Jobs 2023
- UNHCR Driver Jobs 2023
- UNHCR Assistant Information Management Officer Jobs 2023
- FHI 360 Receptionist Jobs 2023
- DRC Regional Safeguarding and Code of Conduct Specialist Jobs 2023
- FHI 360 Wash Assistant Hygiene Promotion Jobs 2023
- FHI 360 Senior Regional Coordination Adviser Jobs 2023