ISDB Operations Team Leader Jobs 2024 – Nigeria NGO Jobs.
ISDB Nigeria looking for “Operations Team Leader”.
Applicants with a Bachelor’s degree may apply on or before 17 February 2024.
The Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) is a multilateral development finance institution that is focused on Islamic finance for infrastructure development and located in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. There are 57 shareholding member states with the largest single shareholder being Saudi Arabia. It was founded in 1973 by the Finance Ministers at the first Organisation of the Islamic Conference (now called the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation) with the support of the King of Saudi Arabia at the time (Faisal), and began its activities on 3 April 1975.
The ISDB has published a job vacancy announcement on 22 January 2024 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of Operations Team Leader to be based in Abuja, Nigeria.
ISDB Job Vacancy 2024
Job Purpose: Under the supervision of the Country Operations Manager, to manage the portfolio of a specific sector (Education and Health) projects and TAs within the approved costs, timelines and quality to ensure efficient delivery of the Bank’s mandate to support socio-economic development in the relevant Member Countries. Supervise and provide technical oversight to Project Officers on day-to-day basis for the implementation of projects and provide clearance on their tasks.
- Lead the preparation of project appraisals to ensure comprehensive coverage of the technical, economic, social, financial, procurement, institutional and environmental aspects of the project proposals are in line with the operations manual and applicable policies/procedures of the Bank.
- Seek inputs from the respective Sector Teams in CPO to further refine and enhance the project appraisal documents prior to submission for Board approval.
- Ensure all changes identified during project appraisal is incorporated in all the relevant documents for alignment of project design and approach prior to submission of project for Board approval.
- Follow up and communicate the project approval status, in line with IDB’s disclosure policy, to the relevant focal point in the Member Country.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Education/Health Management/Economics/ Engineering or related field.
- Master’s degree would be preferred.
- Minimum 8 years of experience with a Bachelor’s degree/6 years with a Master’s degree in the development sector, of which minimum 5 years in a specific sector.
- End-to-end project processing experience is highly desirable.
- Experience on designing and managing Global Partnership for Education (GPE) funded projects would be preferred.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply ISDB Operations Team Leader Jobs 2024
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 17 February 2024
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.