Jhpiego Project Lead Jobs 2023 – Zimbabwe NGO Jobs. Jhpiego Zimbabwe looking for “Project Lead“. Applicants with a degree in Advance degree in public Health may apply on or before Feb. 22, 2023.
Jhpiego is a nonprofit organization for international health affiliated with Johns Hopkins University. The group was founded in 1973 and initially called the Johns Hopkins Program for International Education in Gynecology and Obstetrics, but is now referred to simply as Jhpiego.
The Jhpiego has published a job vacancy announcement on Feb. 17, 2023 for qualified Zimbabwe’s to fill in the vacant post of Project Lead to be based in Harare, Zimbabwe.
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||Advance degree in public Health|
|Experience Required||Minimum Eight years|
|Application Deadline||Feb. 22, 2023|
Jhpiego Job Vacancy 2023
- Represent the project with donors, government and other relevant stakeholders
- Coordinate project activities in consultation with relevant local stakeholders and Jhpiego home office
- Provide strategic and technical leadership in collaboration with other SI leads
- Ensure continuous monitoring of program activities, as well as timely and accurate evaluation and reporting of progress toward the achievement of program goals and objectives
- Assure the quality and sustainability of interventions is aligned with GF and national priorities
- Troubleshoot to prevent and resolve potential problems and review outputs for quality control
- Present progress, achievements and lessons learned as a representative of Jhpiego to key stakeholders
- Work with finance and program staff to develop and track program budgets and to implement activities within approved budgets
- Monitor and supervise technical officers and/or short- and long-term consultants contributing to program efforts
- Build and maintain productive working relationships with counterparts from GF, MOH and other partners/stakeholders.
- Lead development and on time submission of workplans and program reports including quarterly reporting against program indicators
Position in Organization:
- Project Lead
- Location: Harare, Zimbabwe
- Advance degree in public Health
- At least 7-8 years’ related experience working on Adolescent Reproductive and Sexual Health programming
- At least five years’ experience in leading and managing donor funded programs and teams
- Familiarity with AGYW programs and national polices in Zimbabwe
- Proven ability to multitask across various planning and implementation processes within a highly demanding environment
- Proficiency in analysis, interpretation and visualization of data
- Experience leading and contributing to the development of national policies related to AGYW
- Proven ability to multitask across various planning and implementation processes within a highly demanding environment.
- Excellent writing, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Ability and willingness to travel in the country.
How to Apply Jhpiego Project Lead Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://recruiting.ultipro.com/TEC1006TESER/JobBoard/18180d88-ced0-4361-bd09-d5eef66dab24/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=9b81b426-c3d6-48e4-8599-4f1573e8ffe9
The Closing Date: Feb. 22, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.