Living Goods Senior Manager Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. Living Goods Kenya looking for “Senior Manager”. Applicants with a BS/MS in Computer Science Engineering may apply on or before 28 June 2023.
Living Goods (LG) is a leading non-profit organization innovatively transforming the health of vulnerable communities. Living Goods leverages a powerful combination of catalytic technology, high-impact training, and quality treatments that empower government community health workers (CHWs) to deliver quality care to their neighbours’ doorsteps. These CHWs also earn meaningful compensation and enhance their stature in the process, reinforcing a virtuous cycle of trust.
The Living Goods has published a job vacancy announcement on 15 June 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Senior Manager to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Position||Senior Manager – Digital Health & Government Partnerships|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||BS/MS in Computer Science Engineering|
|Experience Required||10+ years|
|Application Deadline||28 June 2023|
Living Goods Job Vacancy 2023
- Develop a holistic roadmap for eCHIS design, development, implementation, and scaleup as per organizational priorities with a specific focus on technology readiness as well as the Government priorities and vision.
- Provide digital thought leadership and active representation/participation for LG on eCHIS in external forums including but not limited to Government-led Steering Committees and Technical Working Groups in Kenya to positively contribute and support with proper decision-making to realize the vision of national scaleup of eCHIS in Kenya which will generate high impact on the ground.
- Support with the design and development of the key ecosystem elements and aspects essential for successful and sustainable implementation and scaleup of eCHIS including both internal LG initiatives as well as the collaboration with external partners. This would include the readiness assessment on key aspects of policy framework, technology ecosystem (software and product roadmap, devices, infrastructure – hosting, network, security, etc.), skillset availability, institutional structures, long-term sustainability on both program and financial fronts.
- Oversee and guide the establishment, growth, and refinement of the TA model for eCHIS by driving collaborative partnerships with government stakeholders as well as other development partners and donors.
- Set project structures, and teams and establish alignment with key stakeholders within LG while providing the strategic direction on eCHIS technology roadmap while working closely with external stakeholders specifically the government stakeholders.
Qualification & Experience:
- BS/MS in Computer Science Engineering / ICT, or related field.
- 10+ years of professional experience across the ICT domain and/or management consulting domain with a specific focus on public health programs.
- Prior experience of engagement with Government agencies and stakeholders for national scale program design and implementation would be accorded a higher weightage.
- Prior experience in matrix reporting in a large global organization is desirable.
- Prior experience in managing a team of at least 3-5 team members is desirable.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply Living Goods Senior Manager Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 28 June 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.