UNHCR Assistant Information Management Officer Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs.
UNHCR Ethiopia looking for “Assistant Information Management Officer”.
Applicants with an Undergraduate Degree may apply on or before December 24, 2023.
The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) is a UN agency mandated to aid and protect refugees, forcibly displaced communities, and stateless people, and to assist in their voluntary repatriation, local integration or resettlement to a third country. It is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, with over 17,300 staff working in 135 countries.
The UNHCR has published a job vacancy announcement on December 08, 2023 for qualified Ethiopia’s to fill in the vacant post of Assistant Information Management Officer to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
UNHCR Job Vacancy 2023
- Operationalize country-specific common data standards and promote them with partners, including UNHCR data standards and the IASC Common Operational Datasets.
- Compile, aggregate and analyze data and information elements required to produce standardized information products and implement data/information collection plans for baseline and context-specific data.
- Support the operation in the analysis of processed data and information and perform data quality and consistency control.
- Facilitate the analysis of cross-border information between relevant countries.
- Assist in training staff involved in information management activities, including data collection and data entry teams.
- Support and leverage geographic data for map production and use in geographic information systems (GIS).
- Share UNHCR data with partner agencies and maintain Portal data and information in-line with agreed frequencies.
- Provide technical Information Management support to Needs Assessment processes, specifically in data collection, processing/collation and analysis.
- Liaise with partners and represent UNHCR in meetings related to the functions.
- Make recommendations and provide advice on the technical information management requirements.
- Assist in training of data entry and data collection teams.
- Support the identification and management of risks and seek to seize opportunities impacting objectives in the area of responsibility. Ensure decision making in risk based in the functional area of work. Raise risks, issues and concerns to a supervisor or to relevant functional colleague(s).
- Perform other related duties as required.
Position in Organization:
- Position: Assistant Information Management Officer
- locations: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- time type: Full time
- posted on: Posted Today
- job requisition id: JR2333038
- 1 year relevant experience with Undergraduate degree; or no experience with Graduate degree; or no experience with Doctorate degree.
How to Apply UNHCR Assistant Information Management Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: December 24, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs:
- FHI 360 Receptionist Jobs 2023
- DRC Regional Safeguarding and Code of Conduct Specialist Jobs 2023
- FHI 360 Wash Assistant Hygiene Promotion Jobs 2023
- FHI 360 Senior Regional Coordination Adviser Jobs 2023
- FHI 360 Safety and Security Officer Jobs 2023
- FHI 360 Cleaner Jobs 2023
- FHI 360 Procurement Assistant Jobs 2023