LWF Learning & Innovation Manager Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs. LWF Uganda looking for “Learning & Innovation Manager“. Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before April 20, 2023.
The Lutheran World Federation (LWF) is a global communion of national and regional Lutheran denominations headquartered in the Ecumenical Centre in Geneva, Switzerland. The federation was founded in the Swedish city of Lund in the aftermath of the Second World War in 1947 to coordinate the activities of the many differing Lutheran churches. Since 1984, the member churches are in pulpit and altar fellowship, with common doctrine as the basis of membership and mission activity.
The LWF has published a job vacancy announcement on April 08, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Learning & Innovation Manager to be based in Kampala, Uganda.
LWF Job Vacancy 2023
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- In-country lead on all PMER processes and compliance in line with LWF HQ guidelines and requirements including the tracking and implementation of the LWF Uganda country strategy through leading the process of development of Country Annual plans (CAP), Country Annual Targets and country annual reports
- Ensure Country Program compliance and build the capacity of country program staff as they align to the new World Service PMER framework, including in the uploading and updating of project portfolios on the web based PMER system.
- Lead strategic discussions on learning, ensuring that learning objectives and plans are aligned with the wider country program outcomes; Lead the learning process to ensure the learnings are documented, reported and replicated within the across other projects in LWF.
- Leads on Knowledge Management for institutional learning, safeguarding data quality and generate new insights through trends analysis and impact studies
- Participates actively during the design phase for new projects, particularly with regards the development of meaningful results frameworks and indicators and linking these to Country Results Frameworks within the web-based system.
- Leads M&E officers to develop and implement a robust M&E system including KPIs to monitor project performance and ensure an appropriate level of accountability, quality and impact.
Position in Organization:
- Job Title: Learning & Innovation Manager
- No. of Positions: One (1)
- Place of Assignment: LWF/DWS Head Office Kampala.
- Reports To: Program Coordinator
- Starting date: ASAP
- Duration of Contract: 1 year contract (with possibility for extension)
- The closing date for applications: 20 April 2023
- A Degree from a recognized university plus Post Graduate training in Monitoring and evaluation.
- At least Eight years of experience in M&E related work, a least five of which are at a senior level.
- Proven experience of successful capacity-building of staff and partners on monitoring and evaluation, project cycle management, theory and practice.
- Good analytical skills, aptitude to motivate people to co-create innovative solutions, and firm understanding of the project cycle.
Special Skills, Aptitude or Personality Requirements:
- Good problem solving, decision making, interpersonal and negotiation skills. Fluency in English, both written and verbal. Information Technology (MS Office, Internet). Ability to work in a multi-cultural team and create rapport with people from diverse backgrounds Strong networking capability, ability to organize and facilitate training sessions, build & develop capacity frameworks and work plans. Good team worker with good communication skills. Ability to exercise sound judgment, remain flexible to a changing environment and make decisions independently.
How to Apply LWF Learning & Innovation Manager Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://www.lutheranworld.org/get-involved/open-positions#op-570785-learning–innovation-managerugandanational-position
The Closing Date: April 20, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.