LWF M&E Officer Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs. LWF Uganda looking for “M&E Officer“. Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before April 18, 2023.
The Lutheran World Federation (LWF) is a global communion of national and regional Lutheran denominations headquartered in the Ecumenical Centre in Geneva, Switzerland. The federation was founded in the Swedish city of Lund in the aftermath of the Second World War in 1947 to coordinate the activities of the many differing Lutheran churches. Since 1984, the member churches are in pulpit and altar fellowship, with common doctrine as the basis of membership and mission activity.
The LWF has published a job vacancy announcement on April 06, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of M&E Officer to be based in Kyangwali, Kibuube, Uganda.
LWF Job Vacancy 2023
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
Data Management & Reporting
- Review and refine monitoring and Evaluation & reporting tools for all Projects in Kyangwali Sub Program in line with LWF Uganda PMER system and donor requirements.
- Coordinates all aspects of project monitoring and reporting ensuring that data collected is of high quality, harmonized across all projects and is produced on time.
- Aggregate all qualitative and quantitative data from Project Teams into one projects’ status report and submits the same to management within stipulated timeframes including monthly, quarterly, annual as well as feature reports.
- Assist the Project Teams in designing, conducting and coordinating baselines, mid-term evaluations, end-line evaluations, Performance Quality Audits and annual project reviews.
- Provide technical assistance and training on monitoring and data collection to M&E staff and other project staff in the sub program.
- Track data quality based on review of data generated by the M&E teams through activity tracker, debriefs, researches/surveys or Audits to primary sources to ensure that data provided is accurate and authentic.
- Collate reports, articles/Newsletters, case studies, best stories from the implementing teams for compilation into status reports.
- Review all projects’ reports. Guide staff in preparing their progress reports in accordance with approved reporting formats and ensure their timely submission.
- Ensure compliance on M&E standards while gathering data and documentation by all project staff.
- Support and coordinate the processes of tracking the implementation of the Country strategy through participation in the development of Country Annual plans (CAP) and Country Annual Targets (CAT).
Position in Organization:
- Job Title: M&E Officer (Internal Advert)
- of Positions: One (1)
- Place of Assignment: LWF Kyangwali Sub Program
- Reports To: SubProgram Manager
- Starting date: ASAP
- Duration of Contract: 1 year contract (with possibility for extension)
- The closing date for applications: 18 April 2023
- University degree preferably in Statistics, Economics, social sciences, Demography and other related disciplines;
- A Postgraduate in M&E is an added advantage; Experience in designing, implementing, and operating project M&E systems from project initiation to closeout stages;
- Experience in designing and managing beneficiary monitoring and database systems;
- Experience in strategic planning and performance measurement, including indicator selection, target setting, reporting, database management, and developing M&E and performance monitoring plans;
- Knowledge of the major evaluation methodologies (e.g. qualitative, quantitative, mixed-method, and impact) and data collection and analysis methodologies;
- Experience in planning and managing surveys; Experience in developing and refining digital data collection tools, data quality assessments and oversight, managing and providing M&E training to partners and target beneficiaries; Ability to facilitate and serve as project liaison for externally-managed evaluations.
Special Skills, Aptitude or Personality Requirements:
- Well-developed Report Writing Skills;
- demonstrated experience in preparing project reports for diverse audiences including Project Management Teams, Community Stakeholders, Government & Donors;
- Naturally Analytical with a strong eye for compiling both qualitative and quantitative reports;
- Ability to work independently with a minimum of supervision; Ability to work under time pressure and meet deadlines;
- Proven experience in partnering with Project Implementing Teams to ensure the Project Reporting needs are met Excellent Interpersonal and Communication Skills with ability to make complex data simple to understand;
- Ability to use digitalized data collection software such as Kobo collect and ODK; Sound understanding of Project Management Cycle and support activities;
- Experience in Statistical Analysis Packages e.g. SPSS, excel and google sheets;
- Experience in Monitoring and Reporting on a Project with one or more of the following thematic areas;
- WASH, Child Protection, GBV, Livelihood, Hygiene and Sanitation.
How to Apply LWF M&E Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: April 18, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- LWF M&E Assistant Jobs 2023
- LWF Admin/HR Assistant Jobs 2023
- UNICEF Nutrition Consultants Jobs 2023
- DRC Program Development and Quality Coordinator Jobs 2023
- RSCE Associate Administrative Officer Jobs 2023
- Amref Health Africa Program Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Officer Jobs 2023
- Mercy Corps Senior Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Officer Jobs 2023