LWF Project Assistant Jobs 2024 – Uganda NGO Jobs.
LWF Uganda looking for “Project Assistant”.
Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before January 07, 2024.
The Lutheran World Federation (LWF) is a global communion of national and regional Lutheran denominations headquartered in the Ecumenical Centre in Geneva, Switzerland. The federation was founded in the Swedish city of Lund in the aftermath of the Second World War in 1947 to coordinate the activities of the many differing Lutheran churches. Since 1984, the member churches are in pulpit and altar fellowship, with common doctrine as the basis of membership and mission activity.
The LWF has published a job vacancy announcement on December 25, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Project Assistant to be based in Adjumani, Uganda.
LWF Job Vacancy 2024
- The Project Assistant – Case Management Supervisor will provide grassroot support to caseworkers during case management, case plan implementation, monitoring and documentation of all GBV cases, generate reports in different forms and share data as per the information sharing protocol and assume the responsibilities given under the purpose in accordance with a well-defined framework of policies and procedures under immediate supervision.
Position in Organization:
- Post Title: Project Assistant – Case Management
- Duty Station: Adjumani
- Reports to: GBV Officer
- The applicant for the Case management supervisor job placement should preferably hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Community Psychology, guidance and counselling, social work and social administration, social sciences, development studies, Gender or any related fields.
- Ability to ride with a valid Class A driving permit
- Competent skills in information management including MS Packages, ProGres V4, SurveyCTO
- 3+ years of experience in providing SGBV case management;
- Knowledge of GBV, child protection and PSS basic principles;
- Knowledge of GBV case management principles;
- Demonstrated experience in working on women’s protection such as empowerment programs, reproductive health, counselling, etc.
- Previous experience in working with communities, running GBV prevention curricula, raising awareness and providing services in shelters and village settings.
- Good communication and psychosocial first aid skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
How to Apply LWF Project Assistant Jobs 2024
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: January 07, 2024.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- LWF Project Officer Jobs 2024
- Pathfinder International Administrative Coordinator Jobs 2023
- IRC Care Giver Volunteer Jobs 2023
- IRC Team Up Facilitator Jobs 2023
- IRC MEAL Officer Jobs 2024
- IRC Paralegal model Toolkit and Training Manual Development Consultant Jobs 2024
- IRC Justice Systems Analysis Toolkit Development Consultant Jobs 2024
- IRC Senior Finance Officer Jobs 2024
- IGCP Production Manager Jobs 2023