Mercy Corps CARM Assistant Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs. Mercy Corps Uganda looking for “CARM Assistant“. Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before June 02, 2023.
Mercy Corps is a leading global organization powered by the belief that a better world is possible. In disaster, in hardship, in more than 40 countries around the world, we partner to put bold solutions into action — helping people triumph over adversity and build stronger communities from within. Now, and for the future.
The Mercy Corps has published a job vacancy announcement on May 22, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of CARM Assistant to be based in Yumbe, Uganda.
|Position||Community Accountability and Reporting Mechanisms (CARM) Assistant|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Two years|
|Application Deadline||June 02, 2023|
Mercy Corps Job Vacancy 2023
Essential Job Responsibilities
Directly operate/manage the toll-free hotline (answer, log, respond to, escalate, and manage incoming calls), maintaining confidentiality at all times.
- Analyze, grade, and consolidate information about feedback received and issues raised and share with the program team and CARM (Senior) Officer to follow up on complaints and any feedback as the need may be.
- Contact complainants to close/resolve cases and update the tracker or database as required.
- Maintain an effective record and filing system for all complaints solved and pending issues including correspondences and other related documents for quick and easy reference.
- Ensure feedback loops are closed within the designated turn-around time.
- Regularly take part in field visits with other key program team members to assess the progress of CARM at the community level.
- Assist in the implementation of the consolidated CARM work plan, review achievements and constraints, and provide feedback accordingly.
- Communicate and disseminate feedback/complaints handling procedures, policies, and tools as appropriate to community members, program staff, and other stakeholders.
- Support in raising awareness of the CARM system and identifying the need for visibility materials, such as information, education, and communication (IEC) materials and suggestion/feedback boxes
- Perform other related duties as required.
Position in Organization:
- Location: Yumbe, Uganda
- Position Status: Full-time
- Team Member: New Position
- Diploma/ bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant field, such as social sciences, economics, research methods, etc.
- At least 2 years of related work experience, preferably with an international or local Non- Governmental Organization (NGO)
- Experience in (remote) data collection and data management preferred.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and negotiate clearly and effectively at all levels, taking into account cultural and language difficulties. Tact and diplomacy are essential.
- A multilingual applicant with experience in customer service or community engagements. Proficiency in at least 2 or more of these languages is a requirement: Bari, Juba Arabic, Lugbara, and English.
How to Apply Mercy Corps CARM Assistant Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://recruiting2.ultipro.com/MER1024MERCY/JobBoard/df92509c-10a2-4fc7-9d8c-ddae2a94d9fc/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=c8e800a7-9014-46dd-a269-82bde48beca1
The Closing Date: June 02, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- Mercy Corps Senior Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Officer Jobs 2023
- Mercy Corps Gender Equality and Social Inclusion Advisor Jobs 2023
- Mercy Corps Program Manager Jobs 2023
- Mercy Corps Agronomy and Market Systems Development Advisor Jobs 2023
- IGCP IT and Social Media Specialist Jobs 2023
- IGCP Customer Service Officer Jobs 2023
- Spark Microgrants Trainer Jobs 2023
- Spark Microgrants District Coordinator Jobs 2023