Mercy Corps Gender Equality Diversity and Social Inclusion Adviser Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. Mercy Corps Ethiopia looking for “Gender Equality Diversity and Social Inclusion Adviser“. Applicants with a degree in MA Degree may apply on or before 17th June 2023.
Mercy Corps is a global team of humanitarians working together on the front lines of today’s biggest crises to create a future of possibility, where everyone can prosper.
The Mercy Corps has published a job vacancy announcement on 8th June 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Gender Equality Diversity and Social Inclusion Adviser to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
Mercy Corps Job Vacancy 2023
Job Position: The Country Gender Equality, Diversity and Social Inclusion (GEDSI) adviser is a key position in Mercy Corps Ethiopia that leads and coordinates the integration of gender, diversity, and inclusion (GDI) perspectives into Mercy Corps Ethiopia operations and promotes gender equality and social inclusion (GESI) transformative programming. S/He is overseeing the technical quality, implementation and delivery and documentation of GESI transformation or mainstreaming across different market based and humanitarian programs. S/He will be leading organizational and staff transformation on GDI through facilitating reflections and promoting an inclusive workplace environment. The GEDSI advisor is an active member of country PaQ team, country senior management and country leadership team.
Position in Organization:
- COUNTRY GENDER EQUALITY, DIVERSITY AND SOCIAL INCLUSION (GEDSI) ADVISER
- Job Category: Programming
- Requisition Number: COUNT003779
- Posted: June 7, 2023
- Location: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Deadline: 17th June 2023
Qualification & Experience:
- MA in international development, women’s studies, gender, or a comparable area of study
- At least five years of experience in international development work, with a minimum of three years in field postings. Minimum of three years of experience in GESI technical work.
- Substantial background in GESI and development work including experience conducting gender training, gender mainstreaming and engaging in gender advocacy.
- Experience working in East Africa preferred.
How to Apply Mercy Corps Gender Equality Diversity and Social Inclusion Adviser Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: 17th June 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.