Mercy Corps Program Cost Efficiency Analyst Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. Mercy Corps Kenya looking for “Program Cost Efficiency Analyst”. Applicants with a BA/S or equivalent in a relevant field may apply on or before 22 April 2023.
Mercy Corps has been working in Kenya for over 30 years. With the formation of the independent Republic of Kenya in July 2011, Mercy Corps established a Country Office and has staff working all over the country to help build government institutions. Mercy Corps has maintained its presence in Kenya despite significant challenges in the operating environment by adopting a flexible approach to its work with the Government of Kenya.
The Mercy Corps has published a job vacancy announcement on 10 April 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Program Cost Efficiency Analyst to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
Mercy Corps Job Vacancy 2023
The Position: The primary role of the incumbent is to conduct cost efficiency analyses, using the Dioptra tool, for use both by the consortium/ a public institutional donor and by Mercy Corps internally. The incumbent will also lead selected broader VfM studies and develop and deliver training materials associated with cost efficiency and VfM analysis.
- Inventory Mercy Corps’ existing cost efficiency and VfM information and package this for use by the consortium as required.
- Identify programs as targets for new cost efficiency analysis over an 18-month period.
- Work with program, country, regional, and HQ team counterparts to gather the information required to conduct these analyses.
- Using the Dioptra tool, directly conduct the aforementioned, providing anonymized information to the consortium and the public institutional donor.
- Work with consortium counterparts to interpret results and the implication of these results for program design parameters, ideally in the context of broader VfM frameworks to highlight effectiveness and equity considerations.
Qualification & Experience:
- BA/S or equivalent in a relevant field is required; MA/S in a relevant field is preferred.
- 2+ years’ experience with Value for Money and/ or cost efficiency analyses, including demonstrated experience applying these directly in the context of programs.
- Proven ability to prioritize multiple competing requests, tasks, and deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to develop compelling training materials.
- Experience with Microsoft 365 and program management software.
- Fluency in English; French and/or Arabic ability an advantage.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply Mercy Corps Program Cost Efficiency Analyst Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 22 April 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs