Mercy Corps Senior Infrastructure Engineer Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. Mercy Corps Ethiopia looking for “Senior Infrastructure Engineer“. Applicants with a degree in BSc Degree may apply on or before 22nd May 2023.
Mercy Corps is a global team of humanitarians working together on the front lines of today’s biggest crises to create a future of possibility, where everyone can prosper.
The Mercy Corps has published a job vacancy announcement on 15th May 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Senior Infrastructure Engineer to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
Mercy Corps Job Vacancy 2023
Job Position: The Senior Infrastructure Engineer is responsible for leading the planning, design, and implementation of all water infrastructure development on RIPA’s Water Security Crisis Modifier, with a particular focus on the planned river water offtake and treatment and/or deep boreholes. This will include providing technical recommendations for expansion or modification of existing water infrastructure within the target zone. The Senior Infrastructure Engineer is responsible for managing all consultancy activities related to infrastructure/construction and developing the technical capacity of government and other program partners, ensuring the effective and efficient use of the program resources and ensure agreed objectives are delivered on time. The Senior Infrastructure Engineer will ensure adequate supervision of construction activities and take corrective measures appropriately and in line with MC and donor requirements.
Position in Organization:
- Senior Infrastructure engineer
- Job Category: Programming
- Requisition Number: SENIO003678
- Posted: May 12, 2023
- Location: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Qualification & Experience:
- BSc, or master’s degree, in civil engineering (or related field) with significant knowledge and experience in the design and construction of large-scale water and sanitation facilities
- At least 8 years of experience in design and construction of various urban water supply infrastructure projects, including water treatment, and feacal sludge management facilities projects and work in urban environments.
- Experience in Managing FIDIC contract with successful records preferred.
- Experience in managing contracts with engineering design consultants, and construction firms.
- Experience in reviewing tenders and developing recommendations for award.
How to Apply Mercy Corps Senior Infrastructure Engineer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://recruiting2.ultipro.com/MER1024MERCY/JobBoard/7de55979-49d4-4f59-b61b-9c7d0e38d500/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=312a1f07-156b-4436-9463-77fd79c92475
The Closing Date: 22nd May 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.