Mercy Corps South Sudan looking for “Team Leader”.
Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree may apply on or before 31st December 2023.
Mercy Corps is incorporated in the State of Washington as a follow-on to a task force organized by Dan O’Neill in response to Cambodian refugees fleeing famine, war and genocide. Under the registered trademark “Save the Refugees” funds had been raised to provide lifesaving aid to refugees in Cambodia.
The Mercy Corps has published a job vacancy announcement on 15th December 2023 for qualified South Sudanese to fill in the vacant post of Team Leader to be based in Juba, South Sudan.
|Team Leader (SASAS)
|Juba, South Sudan
|Total Vacant Post
|Minimum 03 years
|31st December 2023
Mercy Corps Job Vacancy 2023
The Position: The Team Leader is overall responsible for the day-to-day implementation of SASAS program implementation. The Team Leader will work closely both with management and support staff (including finance, administration and program) to ensure the day-to-day activities are implemented according to schedule, budget, and required quality. The Team Leader reports directly to the MSD Portfolio Lead with written and oral activity and budget reports (as defined by the MSD Portfolio Lead). The Team Leader will assist the MSD Portfolio Lead in outlining a strategic plan for the implementation of this program including identifying target areas/projects, methods of operation for effective programming and maximum results.
- This position requires a Bachelor or master’s degree in Management, Agriculture, Development Engineering, Economic or Social Science.
- 3 -5 years of experience focused in the management of development Programs involving rural communities to promote sustainable development.
- Experience in project management related to agriculture, livestock protection and community mobilization
- Administrative capacity and planning skills to manage a large team of national staff of multiple sectors.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in written.
- Effectively coordinate with district, provincial and national authorities the program activities ensuring that there are synergies built with the national policies. Keep authorities abreast of the progress of the program.
- Extensive travel to program areas is required.
- This position requires excellent command of English.
- This post requires a high computer literacy with a full knowledge of office applications.
- Sincere commitment to engaging women in community agricultural initiatives.
- Internationally recognized qualification in project or program management or a commitment to obtain the qualification in the early months of work.
- Knowledge of Sphere standards and other training in humanitarian response preferred.
- Understanding of Arabic and Sudan context desirable
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply Mercy Corps Team Leader Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://jobs.jobvite.com/mercycorps/job/o5Rhqfwn
The Closing Date: 31st December 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.