MSI Team Leader Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. MSI Ethiopia looking for “Team Leader“. Applicants with a degree in Masters Degree may apply on or before 14th June 2023.
Founded in 1981 in a small townhouse in northwest Washington, D.C., we’ve grown in size and presence around the world, and the ability to tackle complex international development challenges.
The MSI has published a job vacancy announcement on 6th June 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Team Leader to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
MSI Job Vacancy 2023
- Coordinate and oversee all aspects of the evaluation project, ensuring adherence to timelines, budget, and evaluation standards.
- Design and implement data collection instruments, including providing feedback to other team members.
- Manage data quality throughout the evaluation process, including data evaluation and report writing.
- Ensure compliance with USAID Evaluation Standards.
- Ensure incorporation of gender considerations.
- Utilize strong evaluation and research background in both quantitative and qualitative methodologies.
- Apply reasoning skills to interpret evaluation findings and make actionable recommendations.
- Serve as the primary point of contact on the evaluation, maintaining regular communication and providing updates on project progress.
- Ensure effective communication within the team and with key stakeholders.
- Prepare high-quality reports, presenting evaluation findings and recommendations to stakeholders.
- Participate in dissemination activities to ensure the wider reach and impact of the evaluation results.
- Work closely with team members to ensure effective coordination and collaboration.
- Provide direction and guidance to team members, promoting a positive and productive working environment.
- Monitor team performance, provide feedback, and address any performance issues.
Position in Organization:
- TEAM LEADER
- Location: Addis Ababa, ET-ET, Ethiopia
- International Development
- Posted: 6.6.2023
Qualification & Experience:
- Master’s degree in a health or related field required.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant monitoring and evaluation work experience in the health sector, including health sector financing reform efforts, required.
- Experience in leading and managing large-scale evaluations of health systems strengthening programs, demonstrating the ability to manage complex projects required.
- Experience in the fields of health economics and health sector financing reform efforts is strongly preferred.
- Experience working in east Africa, including in Ethiopia, is strongly preferred.
- Expertise in health economics or related areas, with a strong understanding of evaluation standards and practices required.
How to Apply MSI Team Leader Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: 14th June 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.