NRC Integrated Programme Manager Jobs 2023 – South Sudan NGO Jobs. NRC South Sudan looking for “Integrated Programme Manager“. Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 14th April 2023.
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is an independent humanitarian organisation helping people forced to flee. We work in crises across 31 countries, providing emergencies and long-term assistance to millions of people every year. We stand up for people forced to flee, advocating their rights. NORCAP, our global provider of expertise, helps improve international and local ability to prevent, prepare for, respond to and recover from crises.
The NRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 06th April 2023 for qualified South Sudanese to fill in the vacant post of Integrated Programme Manager to be based in Bor, South Sudan.
- Deputize Area Manager when needed
- Responsible for conflict-sensitive, emergency, development and integrated programming
- Ensure beneficiaries led design and implementation of projects and activities including beneficiary complaints mechanism are strengthened
- In liaison with the Programme Development Unit, ensure that systems for monitoring and evaluating project activities are developed and implemented
- Develop relationships with donor teams and agencies in the area, and contribute to securing sufficient finances for the Programme
- Coordinate with UN agencies, other (I)NGOs, local and state authorities, the targeted beneficiaries and donors and ensure maximum collaboration and cooperation with all key stakeholders
- Guided by guidelines and direction of NRC, capacity building and close monitoring of implementing Partners and ensure compliance
- Ensure optimal use of resources within the allocated project budgets
- Ensure that capacity building is provided to all staff in the area
- Responsible for the CC programmatic input to the Area Strategy
- Representation in sectoral coordination, clusters and/or working group
- With the support of the CC Coordinators, lead the proposal development process for new funding opportunities with closely coordination of the CC Specialists and Grant Unit.
- Undertake any other relevant duties assigned by the Area Manager when assigned.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience from a management position in a humanitarian/ recovery context
- University degree in relevant university field of Project Development and Management,
- Expertise in more than one NRC CC and experience of engagement in sectors relevant to NRC CCs
- Experience from working in complex and volatile contexts
- Managing multiple project, accountability position in recovery context
- Previous experience budget management, from working in complex and volatile contexts · Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities
- Experience in external engagement with Donors, Government and Local Authority
- Experience with managing projects with EU, USAID, Norad, and UN funding
- Experience in facilitating the capacity building efforts of diverse colleagues
- Demonstrated ability to transfer knowledge to diverse audiences through training, mentoring and other formal and non-formal methods.
- Analytic and computer skills, including MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), and previous experience from working in complex and volatile contexts
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal required
- Fluency in Arabic is Advantage
- Job Identification: 10381
- Job Category: Management
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply NRC Integrated Programme Manager Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://ekum.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI………
The Closing Date: 14th April 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- Welthungerhilfe Expert WASH Jobs 2023
- OHCHR Administrative Officer Jobs 2023
- OHCHR Forensic Pathologist Jobs 2023
- OHCHR Human Rights Officer/Transitional Justice Adviser Jobs 2023
- OHCHR Legal Officer/Case Manager Jobs 2023
- OHCHR Security Coordination Officer Jobs 2023
- UNDP UN Clinic Physician Jobs 2023
- UNMISS Associate Civil Affairs Officer Jobs 2023