NRC WASH Project Manager Jobs 2024 – Nigeria NGO Jobs.
NRC Nigeria looking for “WASH Project Manager”.
Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree may apply on or before 07 February 2024.
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is a humanitarian, non-governmental organisation that protects the rights of people affected by displacement. This includes refugees and internally displaced persons who are forced to flee their homes as a result of conflict, human rights violations and acute violence, as well as climate change and natural disasters.
The NRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 24 January 2024 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of WASH Project Manager to be based in Yola, Nigeria.
NRC Job Vacancy 2024
What you will do:
- Document project achievements and deliverables, document lessons learned and best practices, and integrate them into Project activities as appropriate to support coordination and learning efforts.
- Oversee and ensure that procurement is completed, documented, and delivered to the project participants promptly, ensuring that items procured meet the project participants’ specifications while adhering to donor and NRC’s procurement guidelines.
- Ensure the quality and accuracy of the Bill of Quantities and Contracts, Cost estimates, and any other project-related documentation needed for procurement.
- Manage the WASH project budgets, including approval of appropriate Project expenses (within approval limit), tracking of project spending and financial obligations, verification of monthly budget-vs-actual reports, estimation of projected spending, and submission of monthly cash forecasts.
- Support in evaluating and assessing WASH Project activities to ensure that accurate and timely information is available.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum a bachelor’s degree in environmental/civil/mechanical engineering or geology and experience working in WaSH programs in a humanitarian/recovery context.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a senior-level project implementation position in a humanitarian/early recovery context
- Technical WASH expertise in rural contexts, including experience with water surface and sanitation system construction.
- Good working English (both written and verbal); fluency in local language is an added advantage.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply NRC WASH Project Manager Jobs 2024
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 07 February 2024
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.