OHCHR Administrative Officer Jobs 2023 – South Sudan NGO Jobs. OHCHR South Sudan looking for “Administrative Officer“. Applicants with a Advanced university degree may apply on or before 18th April 2023.
The Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights, commonly known as the Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR) or the United Nations Human Rights Office, is a department of the Secretariat of the United Nations that works to promote and protect human rights that are guaranteed under international law and stipulated in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights of 1948.
The OHCHR has published a job vacancy announcement on 05th April 2023 for qualified South Sudanese to fill in the vacant post of Administrative Officer to be based in Juba, South Sudan.
OHCHR Job Vacancy 2023
Org. Setting and Reporting: This position is in the Commission on Human Rights in South Sudan in the Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR) in Juba, under the direct supervision of the Coordinator of the secretariat of the Commission on Human Rights in South Sudan. (The Commission).
- Advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent) in business or public administration, finance, accounting, law or related area. A first-level university degree in combination with two additional years of qualifying work experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- A minimum of five (5) years of progressively responsible experience in administration, finance, accounting, human resources management or related field is required.
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience working within the UN common system is desirable.
- Experience working with UMOJA is desirable.
- Experience with rapid deployment and support to personnel on extensive mission travel is desirable.
- English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For the position advertised, fluency, in English is required. Knowledge of another UN language is an advantage.
- Job Opening Number: 23-Administration-OHCHR-206167-J-Juba (R)
- Staffing Exercise: N/A
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply OHCHR Administrative Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://careers.un.org/lbw/jobdetail.aspx?id=206167
The Closing Date: 18th April 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- OHCHR Forensic Pathologist Jobs 2023
- OHCHR Human Rights Officer/Transitional Justice Adviser Jobs 2023
- OHCHR Legal Officer/Case Manager Jobs 2023
- OHCHR Security Coordination Officer Jobs 2023
- UNDP UN Clinic Physician Jobs 2023
- UNMISS Associate Civil Affairs Officer Jobs 2023
- WHO Procurement Assistant Jobs 2023
- UNMISS Recovery- Return and Reintegration Officer Jobs 2023