OHCHR Human Rights Officer/Transitional Justice Adviser Jobs 2023 – South Sudan NGO Jobs. OHCHR South Sudan looking for “Human Rights Officer/Transitional Justice Adviser“. Applicants with a Advanced university degree may apply on or before 18th April 2023.
The Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights, commonly known as the Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR) or the United Nations Human Rights Office, is a department of the Secretariat of the United Nations that works to promote and protect human rights that are guaranteed under international law and stipulated in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights of 1948.
The OHCHR has published a job vacancy announcement on 05th April 2023 for qualified South Sudanese to fill in the vacant post of Human Rights Officer/Transitional Justice Adviser to be based in Juba, South Sudan.
OHCHR Job Vacancy 2023
Org. Setting and Reporting: This temporary position is located in the Commission on Human Rights in South Sudan (CHRSS) in the Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR) under the overall supervision of the Coordinator of the Commission on Human Rights in South Sudan, based in Juba.
- Advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent) in international law, or another discipline related to human rights is required. A first-level university degree in combination with two additional years of qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- A minimum of seven (7) years of progressively responsible work experience in human rights is required.
- Out of the seven years, at least two (2) years of experience in providing advice on transitional justice or international human rights law or related legal areas is required.
- At least two (2) years of relevant professional experience focused on legal issues in the area of transitional justice is desirable.
- English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For the position advertised, fluency in English, (both oral and written) is required. Knowledge of another UN language is an advantage.
- Job Opening Number: 23-Human Rights Affairs-OHCHR-206198-J-Juba (R)
- Staffing Exercise: N/A
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply OHCHR Human Rights Officer/Transitional Justice Adviser Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://careers.un.org/lbw/jobdetail.aspx?id=206198
The Closing Date: 18th April 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- OHCHR Legal Officer/Case Manager Jobs 2023
- OHCHR Security Coordination Officer Jobs 2023
- UNDP UN Clinic Physician Jobs 2023
- UNMISS Associate Civil Affairs Officer Jobs 2023
- WHO Procurement Assistant Jobs 2023
- UNMISS Recovery- Return and Reintegration Officer Jobs 2023
- UNMISS Administrative Assistant Jobs 2023
- UNMISS Transport Officer Jobs 2023